"Fine fine just set me down please!"

"okay" Then I set him down while he tries to catch his breath.

I grab the chocolates and stuffed animal that is also holding the Starbucks card I give them to Craig.

"Tyler what's this?" He says shocked.

"Well I know I'm not the best at this romantic stuff but Craig when I play with you I love seeing you smile I love everything about you. And I love you!"

"And well I want to ask do you want to be my boyfriend?"

"Yes, Tyler YES! You have no idea how long I've been waiting for you to say that!"

"I love you Mini."

"I love you too!" and just like that, I kiss him it was filled with love and passion. I love him and nothing is ever going to change that.

---Second ending for you kinky fucks---I wrote the beginning and wrote the smut part

If you do not know what smut or lemons are PLEEEEEASE do NOT read this

I walk down the hallway and I get closer and find out that Craig isn't screaming it sounds like moaning? And it's coming from my room. I get closer to the door and I hear Craig's voice but I don't want to do anything stupid...UGH FUCK IT! I walk into and find Craig laying on my bed moaning while fingering himself and man it was a huge turn on. He hasn't even noticed me because he was too much in bliss. I strip down to only my boxers and then I go to my bed only then does Craig notice me and his face is so red.

"T-Tyler?"

"Yes Craig"

"What a-are are you doing?" He says and lets out a nervous giggle.

"What does it look like I'm doing. I'm helping out my lover." I say with a chuckle.

"Wh-what." He manages to stutter out.

"You are too cute, all you have to say is you consent and I'll take it from here. You do want that don't you, because from the looks of things you do."

"I-I" he takes a gulp then continues, "I consent."

"That's all I needed." I picked him up a little bit and pull him into a deep passionate kiss we made out for a couple of minutes taking quick breaks here and there and then I move to his neck leaving little love bites everywhere until I hear him moan really loud so I instantly started to attack and abuse that sweet spot of his making him moan louder. I decided that I had enough and took off most of our pieces of clothing just leaving us in our boxes, with some help with Craig, I pull back and I look at him.

"Suck." I demanded he instantly nodded his head and pulls down my boxers and my erected dick sprung out and bopped him on the nose. He let out a little giggle then started giving me a blow job, and I must say he was really good at it.

"You are really good at this babe..." I said seductively. He just gaggedresponseonds and giggled that sent vibrations that made me grunt.

"Ugh, Craig I'm gonna cum..." I moaned and that made him bob his head faster until I came in his mouth. He actually swallowed it whole, then sat up looking at me while panting a bit but still having a grin on his face.

"Now it's my turn," I then push him so he is laying down, he seems nervous so I whispered sweet nothings into his ear.

"You ready?" I say after lining myself up with his shaft.

"Yes." After hearing that I instantly thrust in him and stop so he could adjust.

"S-so big." He sputters out, I give him time to adjust. After a minute or so he nods his head and I start thrusting, I hear his beautiful moans and I'm just listening to him and watching him moan while I give out a couple of grunts myself.

"Oh, D-DADDY RIGHT THERE! PLEASE HIT THERE!" He begs.

"I love it when you beg baby." I say continuing to hit that spot repeatedly. I watch him roll his head back a little while he keeps moaning.

"D-Addy...I am...SO...close!" He says in between thrusts.

"Me too baby. Me too." I continuing thrusting and it wasn't until a couple thrusts later we start cumming. Then continuing, "I want you to yell my name and have the neighbors be able to hear us."

"TYLER!"

"CRAIG!" We both yell eachother names. I pull out of him and I lay next to my new found lover, "I-I love you Tyler."

"I love you too Craig." I start chuckling a little bit, "What's so funny"

"What's funny is you really aren't mini where it matters."

"Shut up Tyler." He yawns, "You go to sleep I'll clean up." I stand up and go grab a towel in my persona bathroom and clean up the mess on craig and myself. I then proceed back to my bed and tuck us both in, and cuddling with my love.