Chapter 15 - Then

Start from the beginning

But then again, I had never smelled Jimin when he was in heat.

I breathe as little as possible, needing to keep my mind clear. It's a good thing we spent all the other heats apart, I'd have never been able to control myself in the privacy of our home. Even now, completely out in the open, my instincts are warring with each other; my Alpha genes pushing me to claim what's mine, my protective instincts knowing it's not safe for Jimin here, that I need to get him away from the other Alpha's.

"How you doing, Chim?"

"It's so hot," he whines, the smell getting stronger.

We turn a corner and I give his hand a soft squeeze as the door appears. "I know, love. Just give me a few more minutes, okay?"

"Mmm."

Pushing through the door, I pull a key out of my pocket, clicking a button. Our rental car beeps off to the left, the grey exterior glinting under the streetlights. I steer Jimin, who is now beginning to lag behind, towards it. Opening his door and taking his bags form him, I push him in softly. I buckle him in, small groans escaping him when my hand brushes his chest. I try to ignore what that sound does to me. Closing his door, I throw our bags in the back, running around to my side and sliding in.

"Just a little longer, Chim," I promise, putting the car into gear. I glance around, pulling out quickly when I see the coast is clear. "Where we're staying isn't very far from the airport." Jimin doesn't reply. Worried, I glance over - just to see him struggling to undo his buttons - his collarbone peeking out. "What are you doing?"

"Hot, so hot," he pants.

A wave of strawberries floods the car, my mouth watering. I tighten my grip on the steering wheel, my knuckles going white. "Jimin," I groan. "I need you to try and calm down for me." He gives me a noncommittal hum, and I know he's too far gone to give me what I ask. I drive faster, my body buzzing with pent up energy.

"Yoongi," Jimin moans and it takes everything I have not to pull the car over right there. "Yoongi." I look over - the car swerving a bit before I get it back on track. Jimin has his eyes closed, his head thrown back as his hands glide up his stomach, my eyes drawn to the patch of skin he's letting show. I gulp, biting my lip.

With more willpower than I thought I had, I tear my eyes away and back onto the road. We pas through a gate, the trees around us thinning as we continue along the driveway. Trees turn to sand, a villa rising from it's solitary spot on the beach, I could almost cry from seeing it. A light on the first floor is on, the other two remaining dark, which means the groundskeeper should have left it unlocked for us.

Pulling up in front, I barely have the car off before I'm jumping out and rounding to Jimin's side. His door flies open before I can get to it, his arms wrapping around my neck in the next second.

He pushes me against the back door, his mouth crashing into mine - a groan rumbling through him. I break - my self control hitting it's limit.

Flipping our positions, I push him back against the metal, nipping his bottom lip. He gasps and I take advantage of the opening, my tongue sweeping in to taste him. Sweetness coats my tongue, the smell of strawberries getting stronger as Jimin moans, his hands digging into my hair.

Trailing my hands down his sides, shivers wracking his body when I slip under his shirt. I keep my hands on his hips, my thumbs drawing circles on the skin there as I pull away from his lips, Jimin whining from the loss - the sound dying off as I bury my face in his neck. I ghost my lips down his collarbone, my thumbs still drawing on his skin. He bucks against me, his hands fisting in the hair at the base of my skull.