Chapter Two !

Dougie jumped up from the chair, pretty lost after all the beers he had drunken, and staggered over to the brunette girl.

He stopped next to her and grinned.

She looked up at him with hazel eyes and smiled shyly. She was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.

“Wanna dance?” he stumbled over his words.

The girl looked over at her friend who grinned.

She looked up at him with a smile and nodded.

He took her hand and dragged her out on the dance floor.

As they began to dance, Dougie couldn’t help him self from getting the urge to kiss her, he tried to hold himself from doing it, but he couldn’t. He leaned in and kissed her on the lips.

~~~

Libby looked out on the dance floor and saw Dougie and Rain kissing.

She knew they were meant to be, she had told Rain that if they would meet again, something like that would happen, and it did.

She smiled for her self and took a sip of her Smirnoff.

“Why are you grinning?” A male voice asked, she looked up and saw Harry standing next to the other chair.

She pointed towards Rain and Dougie, Harry smiled by the look of them.

“She’s Rain isn’t she?” he questioned as he sat down.

“Yes, they were high school sweethearts, I knew this would happen if they met again” Libby said and smiled.

Harry looked at her with sparkling eyes and smiled.

~~~

Dougie pulled away and smiled at the girl he had just kissed.

“I knew we would meet again someday” he whispered as they continued to dance.

“Libby told me everyday, this would happen if we did meet” Rain said and giggled.

“That girl must be psychic or something, she’s always right” Dougie said and laughed.

“Yeah” Rain smiled.

“Come on, we have some catching up to do” Dougie said smiling and dragger her with him out of the pub.

They walked towards Rain’s apartment, as soon as they stepped inside the door to her apartment, their hands and lips were all over each other.

They undressed each other while walking towards Rain’s bedroom.

He pushed her down on the bed and lay down on top of her kissing her neck, his lips wandered down her body kissing her stomach while pulling down her panty.

He pulled down his own boxer and grinned at the girl under him and leaned down and kissed her neck.

~~~

Harry followed Libby back to her apartment, they hugged and he walked back to the hotel where they stayed for the night before the tour.

On the way back he met Tom and Danny who stood outside the tour bus chatting.

“What’s up?” Harry asked as he reached them.

“Nothing, Missy and Sophie are asleep, thought we could go out getting some fresh air and talk a little without waking them” Tom said taking a sip of his water.

Harry nodded.

“Where did you leave Dougie?” Danny asked.

Harry and Tom just looked at him with a surprised look.

“OOOH! He found a girl” Danny said.

“Wow, you’re slow” Tom said and laughed.

Danny just stood there grinning widely, “And I’m proud of it”.