Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

*3 years later*

Tom sat in the driver seat of his car, waiting for Sophie to get out in the car followed by Danny and Missy.

Dougie and Harry drove in Harry's car.

They were going on a photo shoot with Heat Magazine.

As they arrived outside the building for Heat Magazine they parked and ran inside since they were late because of Danny.

Dougie and Harry rushed in and towards the hair and make-up area where they met they other two who were already getting ready.

As they ran Dougie stumbled over something and fell hurting his left arm.

He jumped up from the floor as he heard crying, he turned his head and saw a tiny girl sitting on the floor crying. Her light brown hair where sat up in pigtales with pink ribbons. She was the cutest girl he had ever seen. He leaned over to her trying to comfort her getting her to stop crying.

"Shhhh, did you get hurt?" he asked carefully and the little girl nodded her head drying her eyes with her pink hello kitty sweater.

"Where? Can you show me where it hurts?" he asked with a calm voice, forgetting his wrist hurt.

She nodded and pointed at her left ankle and her right knee.

He blew her ankle and knee and smiled at her.

"What's your name?" he wondered asking carefully.

"Rose" he heard her mumble down into her stuffed teddy.

"Hello Rose, I'm Dougie" he smiled at her carefully.

The little girl started to sniff a little and broke down in tears again.

"I want my mummy" she cried.

"Aww, let's go find mummy" he said lifting the girl up and carried her around trying to find her mother.

"Can you see your mum?" he questioned.

"No." she cried and Dougie continued to carry her around in hope to find the little girls mother.

"Oh my god, Rose!" Dougie turned around as he heard Rains voice scream and saw her running towards them.

"Why are you holding her?" she snapped at him reaching for the little girl who reached out her arms leaning down to Rain.

"Is she yours? I.. I didn't know" he stumbled over the words.

"Have the man been bad to you?" she asked her daughter, cuddling her.

"No mummy, he helped me find you" Rose said.

Rain looked up at him with huge eyes.

"How did you find her?" she asked.

"I didn't see her and tripped over her feet and I didn't see her before she cried so I tried to comfort her and then take her to her mother, which obviously is you" Dougie explained.

The pain in his wrist shot through his whole arm. His healthy arm held onto his wrist tightly to steady it and try to make the pain stop.

"Are you ok?" Rain asked when she noticed Dougie's swollen left hand.

"yeah yeah, I'm fine, I better get to hair and make-up" he mumbled and hurried back to the hair and make-up area.