Chapter One

Dougie looked at the picture of a beautiful girl with brown hair and hazel eyes.

“Who is that girl? You keep staring at that picture all the time” Harry asked curious and giggled.

“It was my girlfriend before I moved here” Dougie replied dreamy.

“Right, so what’s her name then? Do you still keep in contact with her?” Harry asked jumping up and down eager to know more.

“Her name is Rain” Dougie said and smiled by the thought of her.

“Do you still love her?” He asked curious, sitting on the tip of the chair with big eyes.

“I think I do, I haven’t talked to her for 3 years now, she has probably forgotten about me now” Dougie sighed and put the picture back in his pocket.

“Awh, don’t say that, I’m sure she sits with a picture of you know sobbing because she misses you” Harry said and put a comforting hand on his shoulder.

Dougie giggled and they walked out of the house with their suitcases and onto the tour bus.

Danny’s girlfriend Missy and Tom’s girlfriend Sophie were already on the bus along with Danny and Tom.

“Wow, did you two get ready?” Danny joked grinning.

“Of course my little sweetie” Harry said sounding like an old aunt pinching Danny’s cheek.

“AHHH PLEASE STOP, I DON’T LIKE WHEN YOU’RE AUNT HARRIET” Danny shouted and started to run away.

“Aunt Harriet” Dougie said holding on to his stomach for laughing too hard.

They put their suitcases away and sat down in their big sofa to watch some TV while they drove to their first concert arena.

The concert wasn’t before the next day so they decided to go to one of the local pubs nearby to go celebrating the start on their tour.

~~~

Rain looked over at Libby with pleading eyes.

“Pleaseeee?” she begged her best friend.

“Fine,” Libby sighed and giggled.

“YAY!” Rain shouted and smiled happily.

They were going out drinking to celebrate that Rain had got a job.

She had just gotten a job as a photographer for heat magazine.

They went to get ready and about 2 hours later they were both ready to leave.

They walked towards the local pub together in happiness hoping this night would become amazing.

They walked inside the pub and straight over to the bar and bought each a Smirnoff ice and found a table and sat down.

~~~

Tom and Sophie walked together in to the pub, followed by Danny and Missy.

Running in the front where Dougie and Harry who was eager to get drunk.

Dougie and Harry went straight to the bar and bought each a beer and found an empty table close to a table with two girls.

Dougie looked over at the brunette girl and noticed something familiar about her, but couldn’t get it to make sense; he shook his head and took a sip of his beer.

Harry looked over at the two girls and grinned and looked back at me.

“That looks like girl in your picture” he said grinning.

“So you noticed it too eh?” Dougie said and giggled.

“Well, I just looked at her for a second, the blonde one looked like she needed my attention” Harry said and grinned.

“Harry!! Drink your beer” Dougie laughed.