Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

Harry and Dougie had been out all day looking for Rain, but they didn't find her anywhere.

Harry wanted Dougie to give up so they could go home, but he refused.

He was determined to find her, and he wouldn't give up until he found her.

If just could see her for just one or two seconds, it would be all he needed.

He just needed to see her. But he had no luck, he couldn't find her anywhere and were close to give up.

Well so they thought, they were sure they had no luck.

Harry parked outside a café and made their way inside trying not to get recognised. They ordered a coffee and a muffin and sat down at a table close to two girls.

Dougie didn't seem to recognise them, but Harry sure did and pulled his chair over to their table.

"Hello girls" he grinned placing his muffin on the table.

The girls looked at him if he were crazy or something but said hello to be polite. Dougie looked at the brunette girl and his eyes widened.

"Rain" he whispered, loud enough for her to hear him. She turned around and looked straight into his grey blue eyes and froze.

"Dougie" she managed to mumble through her frozen lips.

He looked down at her belly, the big baby bump and sighed.

He had no chance on her now, she's probably engaged to the father of her baby and gonna marry him as soon as the baby gets born. And what had happened that night 7 months ago where just a one time thing that wont happen again. He felt like someone had punched him in the stomach and kicked him in the balls.

He moved his gaze away from Rain's beautiful hazel eyes and over to Harry who were too busy flirting with the blonde girl.

Rain had followed his gaze and noticed it.

"Libby!! stop flirting" Rain said between her teeth a bit angry. Libby did as she was told and stopped talking and bit her lips close.

She took up her phone and typed in an empty message.

'Yes. She's pregnant, and yes, he's the father, but don't tell him. She has to do it herself when she's ready!' and showed it to Harry.

He was confused, why couldn't he tell him? He was his best friend, and it doesn't look like Rain were gonna tell him.

He gave Libby his number, so they could stay in contact to tell each other what were going on with Rain and Dougie, without them noticing.

Rain turned around to face Libby again.

"We need to go now. I have to get back to work" she said.

"your work?" Libby questioned confused.

"yeah, you remember the job I applied for a while back a go, the job at heat magazine?" Rain said with an annoyed tone in her voice.

"oh. Sorry sweetie, I forgot" Libby said blushing a little but followed Rain out after saying bye to the guys.