Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

Rain couldn't help by noticing Dougie's bruised and swollen wrist, and hoped the make-up stylist could cover it before they were gonna get photographed. It would look bad on the pictures if his wrist showed and were swollen and bruised.

She walked over to her photography stuff and continued to set it up.

Rain looked up from her professional camera as Libby walked over to her.

"Helloo, do you need some help?" Libby asked excited.

Rain giggled as she saw the excitement spreading across Libby's face. She knew what she wanted to help with.

"Yeah, Rose is over there," she giggled pointing the direction her daughter was, and with that she disappeared.

Rain continued with setting up her camera.

Tom and Danny were done with hair and make up and walked towards Rain who were standing staring down on her Nikon D3100 camera.

"Hey, we're Tom and Danny, Harry and Dougie are almost done with hair and make up now" Tom said handing out his hand to Rain.

She looked up at the two boys in front of her and smiled, she took their hands and shook them and introduced herself.

"Oh, how's Dougie?" she wondered as she placed down her camera on the table next to her.

Danny looked at her with a confused look on his face not knowing what he was talking about.

"What do you mean?" Tom asked confused.

"He tripped and fell bad on his hand, his wrist were all swollen and bruised" Rain explained with a serious tone.

Tom and Danny looked worried at each other and ran back to hair and make up to look at Dougie's wrist.

"Wha...What... happened?" Danny asked all out of breath when they reached Dougie who were sitting in hair and make up getting ready.

"What are you talking about?" Dougie asked letting out a giggle.

Tom grabbed Dougie's left hand and dragging his hoodie up his arm and showed the swollen wrist.

"This? What happened?" Tom questioned.

"I fell, I tripped over Rain's daughter and hit my hand badly, but it's nothing, I'll survive anyway." Dougie said and shrugged his shoulders.

The make up artist looked at Dougie's hand in horror, she grabbed her make up and a brush and covered the bruises with a concealer that matched his skin perfectly.

"The swelling will be hard to cover, but the bruises are covered up now. Hopefully the swelling wont show that good in the pictures." their stylist said putting the make up down on the table.

"That's OK, Marie" Tom said smiling at her.

They were all done with make up and hair and made their way to the photo shoot where Rain stood, all ready to take some pictures.

Dougie looked at her with sparkling eyes, he could feel his heart skipped a heartbeat and butterflies took over his stomach.