I Love You From The Other Side Part Two

A/N: Hello my dear readers!

I hope you're all well. As requested by some of you, here is the following chapter of ' I Love You From The Other Side'

If you have any ideas for the next chapters, feel free to PM me.

Hope you enjoy

Please leave a vote or a comment.

-----------------------------------------------------------

As the day passed by, you knew Stephen had to go back to his original dimension and your heart hammered painfully in your chest each time the thought crossed your mind.

You knew what had to be done, yet refused to see it. You tried to deny it as you asked him everything you wanted to know about his world, but soon the dreadful words fell from his lips.

« Why don't you come with me? »

You felt happy for a whole day, which hadn't happened for a while and you wished this day never end.

In other words, you felt home, at peace, free from the restraint of the mundane life. You never thought he would ask such thing considering what had happened with all the Dormammu plot and the consequences of using portals through dimensions. You supposed there was a rule which forbids you or any living being from trespassing its dimension but perhaps, the sorcerer supreme himself didn't know this. So you did what any fangirl would have done. you said yes.

Therefore, you tilted your head to the side, thinking about the unthinkable matter to go to this marvel dimension.

« I..I'd love to! Yes, a thousand yes ! Oh my God, I'm going to see Doctor Strange Sanctum! I need my camera ! » you shouted, beaming with happiness while the man chuckled slowly behind you, amazed by your enthusiasm.

Then, you popped your head from your bedroom's door.

« Stephen, are you sure you're not breaking any universal rules, by bringing me into your world? »

He shook his head while thinking with a smile « It'd be worth it, Y/N.» and watching you disappear in your room.

As you packed all you needed, putting on your best outfit and your phone in your pocket. You wondered for a moment, pinching yourself slightly to remind you that you were not dreaming.

This was real.

Your wish had been granted.

You walked back in your dining room, watching Doctor Strange adjusting his clothes and he Cloak resting carefully on his shoulders.

«Ready? »

You took his extended gloved hands, the smile of faith tugging at your lips.

« Ready when you are, Doc » you stated, stepping into the glazing portal. A small smirk reached  Stephen's lips at your nickname but nothing was said.

Stepping into another world can be frightening. Some people move back, some like you don't.

You let it flow like water, waiting for the impossible to happen and so far, it hasn't stopped blowing your mind off.

Your eyes immediately glued at the entrance of the sanctum, the sign of Bleeker Street shining slightly at the morning lights.

« Is it real? I mean, I'm not dreaming, am I?» you asked, turning your head to look at your comic superhero crush.

He let out a small laugh.

« No, Y/ N. Welcome to the Sanctum of New York.»

You stared at the building in complete awe, mesmerised by the scene in front of you. Your mouth fell agape, as you were absolutely astonished.

The sorcerer led you inside the sanctum, his hand on your back to gently push you forward while the cloak took the opportunity to tease your cheeks.

Amazed, your fingers trembling, you turned to look at the man.

« Thank you for bringing me here. "

As he opened his mouth to say something, a familiar deep voice cut him off.

" Stephen, where the bloody hell were you?"

You spun around, facing the Asian magician glancing at you from the corner of his dark eyes while his focus remained on Stephen who was barely phased by his friend's demeanour.

" Wong, this is Y/N. She saved me after I passed out fighting one of the world dark entities."

The man stared at you for a few minutes, analysing your body's behaviour and sighed heavily while you extended your hand.

" Nice to meet you, Wong."

He sternly looked at your hand before looking at you and sighed again.

" Why did you have to do this, Stephen?" he mumbled before roughly putting his hand on your forehead, pushing you out of your body.

However, something unexpected happened.

A/N: And here you go. Cliffhanger. What would you like to happen? Would the reader be in the astral dimension? WOuld Wong not be able to push her in the astral dimension because she's already in anoter's world dimension? Or is the reader magicproof ( immune to magic) ?  Your choice.