Fragmented Past

A/N: Hello my dear readers!

Here is a songfic request from   Romantic Waltz27 with Ariana Grande's song " Not Tears Left To Cry" where the reader is controlling another type of magic and struggled to the memories of her past when Stephen asked about her life.

Hope you'll enjoy!=)

Please leave a vote or a comment

PS: I also want to thank all of you for your votes, comments, support and your kind words as I'm in the TOP 1000 of fanfiction with the 228th place! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right now, I'm in a state of mind
I wanna be in like all the time
Ain't got no tears left to cry
So I'm pickin' it up, pickin' it up
I'm lovin', I'm livin', I'm pickin' it up
I'm pickin' it up, pickin' it up
I'm lovin', I'm livin', I'm pickin' it up (oh, yeah)

Legends are memories of the past, a fragment of a moment which had its heyday until it fell into oblivion as time flew.

It is magical how from a flicker of hope, your name is reborn on Stephen's lips as he asked you more about your past life.

Given that, you are an immortal, you lived centuries, carried many names, lived thousands of things, chaotic and wonderful until you met him the Sorcerer Supreme of the 21st century.

« You're saying you are the so-called « Angelic Warlock », the greatest magician of all times ? » asked Stephen, dumbfounded when he recognised your very special type of magic: a white incandescent colour which left a feather mark on the patient or victim.

You nodded your head, keeping on preparing a healing potion for his hands while he extended his palms to you. You applied the cream to his scarred hands, massaging the flesh in a circular manner. His breathtaking blue eyes locked with yours, a flicker of shame glistening in his azure orbs. It didn't last as his curiosity seemed triggered.

« Why haven't you said anything? »

You sighed and took his left hand. You started to rub his fingers, relaxing the knots in his hands.

I'm pickin' it up (yeah), pickin' it up (yeah)
Lovin', I'm livin', so we turnin' up
Yeah, we turnin' it up

Ain't got no tears in my body
I ran out, but boy, I like it, I like it, I like it
Don't matter how, what, where, who tries it
We're out here vibin', we vibin', we vibin'

You raised your head and said in a solemn tone :

« The past is tricky as you can remember all the good things you lived, the happiest moment of your life but also reminds you of everything you lost to reach the state you are today. I haven't told you anything, because this name reminds me of a painful memory which left no tears to cry anymore, just a broken heart. »

His composure dramatically changed as he was the one now to softly take your hands in his, cradling your limbs as a gesture of comfort. A small smile enlightened your lips, your heart falling for him again.

« I'm sorry for your loss, Y/ N. »

Comin' out, even when it's rainin' down
Can't stop now, can't stop so shut your mouth
Shut your mouth, and if you don't know
Then now you know it, babe
Know it, babe, yeah

You shrugged, pushing away the veil of dark memories.

« The past is the past, what matters now is the present, which includes you, Stephen. »