The day i told my parents...

13 years old but still a child for his age always playing games like hide and seek and tag with other children.

Only at a certain age things began to change he saw the boys he was playing with more than just friends, he felt something for those boy's...

The boy didn't know what it was a boy who likes other boy's is that possible?

He did some research on the internet and the web said:

"gay"

He told his mother his mother reaction was almost non-existing and she just shook it off like it was a phase.

Later in life when puberty started he found it quite weird what was happening to his body,it was UNNATURAL for him, he found himself ugly and UN-wanted, to make it all better the boy got bullied a lot because he said to his class that thought he was gay.

there he was a 15years old the boy that was depressed and he saw life no longer as a way of living he had enough...

He didn't keep it a secret any more he walked down stairs were his mom was...

He walked in to the kitchen and said: "Mom can i tell you something"

Mom responded: "Always son what is it?"

With a lot of difficulty he said: "mom i believe that i was born in the wrong body" and with a direct response mom said: "no i dont believe that, i think your just confused..."

The boy still trembling from saying what he kept secret for so long...

Said nothing...

He said nothing for 5 years, he felt there was something wrong and he kept searching for the answer and the freedom to know what it is.

It was there always in the back of his head waiting, waiting for the moment to come free, even just for a day.

That day came and it was the weirdest, wackiest and most wonderful day the she would ever have.

To be continued...