Chapter 5- Who's that!?

Sandra Stone -POV

I'm so excited! Its been only a week since I got here and I got a job! A job! Thank you, thank you, thank you, God!

"Relax Sand, relax." I tried to calm myself and started taking short breaths. "Okay, I'm fine, I'm chilled, I'm relaxed. Cooled." I muttered my mantra.

"Sand!! You got a job! And that too in Black Gemstones Co.!!! Ahhhhhhhh!! Omg, you are so damn lucky!!" Emma practically screamed in my ear.

"Hahaha, I know right!? It's such a huge company! I guess I'm quite lucky." I shrugged while grinning widely.

"No babe, I'm not saying you're lucky because you're working in BGC, but because you'll be working with Alexander Black! The Alexander Black! Oh my, he's just too hot!" Emma started hyperventilating. I giggled. "Em, I'm only going to be a receptionist, not his personal secretary or something...chill doll!"

"Umm, I don't wanna chill but I know I'm making you more nervous than you already are, so I'll stop. But I do want to celebrate, please!!?" Emma literally begged with her blue puppy eyes which I couldn't say no to.

~~

After having dinner in a cute little restaurant and a movie, Emma took me to a night club. I didn't want to go but she did, so we went.

The 'Purple Disc' was a typical club, with two huge looking guys on the door who were checking id cards for age and all at the entrance and loud booming music. After entering, I almost stopped in my tracks. The place was pitch dark, not really but, there were only beams of bright neon lines dancing all over, it was quite classy but I couldn't even see anything clearly. It was an expensive club, by the looks of it, but Emma and I only came to have fun, not to drink or eat, so I was fine with it. I couldn't afford it anyway.

After almost 2 hours of dancing to some insane music, I was exhausted. I went to the washroom to wash my face and take a breath. I'd so much fun, and I liked the feeling. I came out of the washroom and as I was walking towards Emma, I stumbled on something, and almost fell, when a strong hand gripped my wrist. It was so strong, I almost flinched with pain. I looked up but couldn't see his face. A bright beam of white light passed my eyes and I widened them for a second and closed them quickly. The grip tightened and I flinched again with pain. This was gonna leave a mark, I'm sure.

I quickly pulled my hand and left, muttering a thank you.

----

Alexander Black -POV

I don't know why, I stretched my hand forward, only for it to grab someone's wrist. I could feel it was a lady's, soft and small, but I couldn't see who it was. The weird feeling it gave me, scared me, and I held it tightly. Just then a bright beam of white light focused on her eyes and my heart went bam as I tightened my grip. I couldn't believe it. She widened her eyes for a second and quickly shut them, to block the bright light. She pulled her hand from mine and quickly walked away. I was too shocked to follow her. They were the eyes. Grey's eyes. The bright grass green ones. William's. Jame's.

Was she who I think she was?

But how's that possible?

Don't tell me she was in my city the whole time?

If that's the case, how come I couldn't find her?

And if she really is who I think she is, then I can say that I've finally found the Grey heiress.

Sandra Stone -POV

Suddenly, I started to feel scared and exposed. Why? I've no idea why. I quickly came out of the club and called Emma to come out. I wanted to go home. No, I needed to go home. Who was he? I felt something I've never felt before and it scared me.

Awesome right? I was a runaway, I'd left my life, I came to a strange city, with no hopes for the future, but I never felt scared in those moments. And suddenly, a stranger grabs my hand, to help me not to fall on my face, and I felt scared.

Why was it so?

Who was he?

Why was he having so much effect on me?

Alexander Black -POV

Finally, I came out of my shocked stance and looked around. Where did she go? I came out of the club but in vain.

She had vanished into thin air.

"Shit! Shit! Shit! I lost her! When I finally found her, I lost her! I've to tell William. Just wait, I'll find her again and then she won't go anywhere. Ever."