Chapter 7

I look spotting dean and Seth coming in with their combat gear on and they come next to me.

Seth "Did you think that we were going to just sit by and let you have all the fun?"

YN "No I was getting sick and tired of this joke and I'm annoyed by Ozpin. After this I'm leaving this school."

Seth "Same here."

Dean "Count me in as well."

YN "Lets go out in style."

The group charged at me and I knocked them back. Dean then throws me a kendo stick, seth a metal baseball bat and dean has a barbed wire baseball bat.

We begin swinging on them. Every time they try to get up they get hit in the back screaming.

YN "Come on you wanted this but you can't take the punishment? You guys are nothing but weaklings."

Seth "I finally get revenge on you two."

Ghira "S-seth Pl-please st—stop."

Seth "I begged for you you guys to stop beating on me but I didn't get that. I got beat even more for pleading you guys to stop! Now you guys will get a taste of your own medicine."

Dean is standing over Nora and Ren as he then proceeds to beat them with a barbed wired baseball bat.

Nora "Dean I'm sorry for what everyone did to you."

Ren "I'm sorry too."

Dean "No you're not you two thought that it was funny to attack me but now you shall feel my pain."

Ruby's Pov

I can't believe my dad would fight YN. I'm glad that YN has his brothers with him so they can fight side to side but I really need to tell him how I feel.

YN's Pov

I stand to my feet and saw all of the carnage from me and my brothers and we three turn to Ozpin and say.

All 3 "WE QUIT!"

And we then walked out. We all walked out and we head to the bulheads and we see Ruby coming at me and crying.

Ruby "why are you leaving?"

Then Pyrrha and velvet come and hug Seth and Dean all three begging we don't leave.

Seth "we can't take it anymore we have been through hell the whole time we've been here and attacked all the time."

Dean "We'll call you to let you know we're safe."

Pyrrha then kissed seth and velvet kissed dean. Ruby was looking at me and I wipe the tears from her eyes and kissed her on the lips causing her to be shocked then wrap her arms around my neck.

Dean "I knew you two would be together."

Seth "alright see you three later."

We went into the bullhead and headed to a place where we never thought we'd be again.

??? "What are you three doing here?"

YN "You wanted the shield and now we're here."

??? "Does this mean your taking my offer?"

Seth "Yes.

Triple H."

"

Triple H "Good."

End of book 1.