Chapter 5

I get to Beacon with Ruby and she's scared right now, and I begin speed walking through the halls.

YN "Ruby go tell your sister that she better get her ass prepared for the beating of a lifetime as well as Blake."

Ruby "Wh-"

YN "Now!"

She jumped at me raising my voice and nodded before running off. I get to the infirmary and spot Dean and Seth.

YN "What the hell?"

Seth "Y-YN?"

YN "Yeah it's me who did this?"

Seth "Blake, Nora, Ren, Team CRDL, and Yang."

Dean "They ambushed us in the training room and here we are."

Seth "They said that since you weren't with us that this was the best opportunity to attack."

I'm beyond pissed. They decide to attack because I wasn't here. I spot the nurse and asked.

YN "How long are they going to be in here?"

Nurse "about 1 week."

YN "Alright."

I walk out of the infirmary and I head to Ozpins Office and said.

YN "You hear about what happened to Seth and Dean?"

He takes a sip from his mug.

Ozpin "I did."

YN "And you're just sitting there not doing a damn thing about it?"

Goodwitch "Watch your mouth Mr. LN."

YN "No. I'm tired of this shit. I just saw my brothers in the infirmary because they were attacked by 8 people and all you two are doing is sitting there and just talking to each other and since neither of you aren't going to do anything about it. I'll do it myself."

I walk away and as I get to his office door I said to them both.

YN "Be prepared to see some of your students in body bags."

I press the button to go down stairs and when I reached my destination I went to Ruby's dorm and kicked the door down.

YN "So you think its funny?"

I snatched her up by her hair and threw her on the ground. I then snatched blake up and threw her out of the room.

YN "You wanna attack my brothers when I'm not around?"

I decked Yang in the mouth making her grab her face. Blake tried cutting me, but I catch her sword and broke it.

YN "You two don't deserve to even be here as well as the others that attacked my brothers."

Blake "They're not your brothers Seths my brother and Deans Noras brother."

YN "Oh really then if he's your brother then why did you and you family attack him? Huh oh whats that? You're shocked that I know what you did to him? It's not really shocking at all considering the fact that you treated him like that because he didn't show any Faunus features."

Blake "I'm not a faunus."

YN "Oh really then why do you wear the bow huh?"

I removed her bow off her head.

YN "You're a cat faunus. You decide to hide what you are because of discrimination the same fucking shit you and your family did to Seth. You treated him like shit because he didn't have features like you guys did."