Chapter 1

It has been 6 years since the three men known as YN LN, Seth Belladonna and Dean Valkyrie have been seen by any one. YN goes by Roman Reigns Seth changed his last name to Rollins and Dean changed his to Ambrose. Throughout the years the three have changed a lot. They all have gotten taller just YN is taller than the other two. All three have been living in an apartment in Vale where they have been going on these adventures of killing Grimm and stopping the white Fang whenever they can.

YN "This is strange."

Seth "What is?"

YN "I was going through the mail and I spotted something from Beacon Academy."

Dean "What's it say?"

YN "It says 'Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose I would like you three to join Beacon Academy. I've heard many things about you and I have to say I'm impressed with what you three have done. You don't have to pay for anything and you don't need to wear uniforms, just come in and do initiation and when you pass it you will be an official team. Think it through, Ozpin.'

Seth "Interesting. Wait, how did he know where we live?"

We hear whistling coming from Dean.

YN "Dean."

Dean "I may have not taken a bunch of quizzes on the internet and talked to Ozpin when he sent me a message from my scroll."

YN "You remember what I told you don't do those quizzes on the internet and if it says put your number don't do it."

Dean "Well I'm sorry I didn't know that this was going to happen."

Seth "So what do you two think?"

YN "It says that we don't have to pay for anything and that we don't need to wear uniforms. I'm up for it what about you two?"

Seth "It beats living here."

Dean "Yeah I want to leave this place."

YN "Alright let's pack our shit and go."

We go and grab our things and we head out to the bullheads and when we do we start heading to Beacon.

YN "Hmm."

Seth "What's on your mind?"

YN "I have this feeling that something is up I mean why would he just send us a letter bout going to Beacon?"

Dean "Perhaps he saw how badass we were when we were video taped taking down Grimm and the white fang."

YN "Could be."

Seth "Roman come on stop being paranoid. There's nothing to worry about if Ozpin tries anything funny then we'll give his old ass a beat down courtesy of the shield."

YN "Yeah you're right."

We then sat back and enjoyed the ride to Beacon.

Timeskip

We arrive at Beacon and as the Bullhead lands and the door opens there is a man standing there wearing a lot of green and has grey hair.

YN "Ozpin."

Ozpin "I've been waiting to meet you three in person please if you will follow me to my office we have many things to discuss."

We follow him to his office and he says.

Ozpin "Now that we are alone I want to say that I know who you three really are YN LN, Seth Belladonna and Dean Valkyrie."

Seth "Yeah you know our names so what?"

Ozpin "I know what you three went through. YN you were homeless everyone treated you like dirt, Seth you were bullied and pushed around by your sister and your parents and Dean you were treated like a punching bag by the village you lived in."

Dean "Get on with the point."

Ozpin "YN you want to get your hands on Yang Xiao Long.

YN "You bet your ass I do."

Ozpin "Dean wants to physical with Nora and Ren."

Dean "Yeah I do."

Ozpin "And finally Seth you want to fight Blake."

Seth "Oh hell yeah."

Ozpin "For your initiation you will face those four any questions?"

YN "Actually I do. You see I had a friend that went here but dropped out he said that a team of boys were bullying him Named Team CRDL. Can you put them I the initiation?"

Ozpin "Yeah I can do that."

YN "Well we accept."

Ozpin "Excellent now would you three follow me again?"

We follow him into the elevator and we head down. As we get off we continue to walk as we get to a class.

??? "Professor Ozpin, how may I help you?"

Ozpin "Professor Goodwitch these three will be doing initiation in here they will be fighting Yang Xiao Long, Blake Belladonna, Nora Valkyrie, Lie Ren and Team CRDL at the same time."

Goodwitch "Oh alright will the students that were called get their gear and head into the arena"

We head into the arena and wait with our backs turned to them as we are talking to each other.

About 15 to 20 minutes go by and as they enter we see them looking at us and say.

Cardin "Oh look the three lover boys are talking."

YN "For starters we are brothers and secondly we will destroy not only your pride but your bodies prepare for the worst ass beating you'll ever experience and you're getting it worse Yang."

She then looks at me confused as Goodwitch then says.

Goodwitch "Begin!"

End of chapter 1