''Should I have just jumped on his dick then?'' I quirked an eyebrow at her.

''Duh,'' She beamed. ''I would, but that is just useless information. Wait, hold it there,'' Red suddenly instructed me, though I hadn't moved at all. I was, in fact, quite confused by her sudden demand that I listen up. ''When was the last time you guys had sex?'' She inquired, all her playfulness gone, as she stared at me with a dead-serious expression.

''Uhm,'' I muttered, trying to pin-point the last time we had sex, probably around three days ago. ''I guess three days,'' I answered bluntly. I wasn't sure whether this was true or not, but it was approximately three days, if I was right.

''You both are definitely not in a relationship,'' Red spoke matter-of-factally.

''How do you know that? We haven't really agreed to being in a relationship b-''

''Because,'' Red cuts me off. ''Otherwise you two would have done it yesterday.''

''So your conclusion is that not having sex for three days means we're not in a relationship?'' I asked her, still not getting how her thought process worked.

''Yes,'' She said proudly. ''Because in the beginning we are all sexually frustrated, and we need to have it all the time; it's called the honeymoon phase. As the relationship progresses it slows down, but in the beginning it's all just basically screwing.''

I placed my empty cup of coffee on the table, and I rested my head carelessly on the palm of my hand; I was absolutely stunned with the enlightening I had received. I never thought like that. I just thought that you did it when you went to bed at night, or after a date or romantic gesture. This was completely new for me, and maybe it was only like that in Los Angeles.

''But since when does Miss One-Night-Stand know a lot about relationships?'' I asked her curiously, noting my tone as to not offend her. She chuckled slightly, and I knew that Red must have been in a relationship at one point in her life. I wasn't going to make her feel bad for her lifestyle choices, if she didn't want to be in a relationship that was her choice.

''I have been around couples my whole life, and I am definitely not dumb.'' She pointed out giddily. I nodded my head, in understanding and acknowledgement. ''However, I'm gonna change the subject. I've seen this extremely hot guy at the Moulin Rouge lately.'' Red informed me, and she squirmed in her seat just thinking of him.

''What does he look like?'' I asked her eagerly.

''Well,'' Red said nicely. ''He had a bit of a beard, and his hair was brown. He had this disheveled, sexy look about him, I almost asked him to do me in the dressing room.'' I could see her eyes clouding with the memory of him. It was a pretty funny sight to see Red daydreaming about somebody.

''Have you heard his name?''

''Yeah,'' She breathed out. ''Something like Lou?''

''Awh, Louis.'' I nodded my head solemnly when I realized who she was talking about.

''You know him?!'' Red squealed.

''Yes, and he is engaged.'' I immediately told her.

''No,'' She whined, all happiness falling from her face. ''Why do I always find married men, or people who are in a relationship way more attractive?'' She asked herself guiltily.

...

My afternoon with Red was perfect, and I enjoyed every bit of it. After a good two hours continuing with our useless chatter, we went separate ways. I arrived at my apartment very quickly, and I stripped out of my smelly clothes. I had been sweating immensely at today's practice, and I wasn't going to simmer in the horrible smell any longer.