11

Vicky West

God I was a bitch to him yesterday. A selfish, arrogant, lame bitch. I should've been nicer towards him. Nevertheless, he deserved to be played around since he thought he could get into my pants with ease. Most people thought that I would give him access downtown shortly, but that was not happening.

I wiped my sweat off my face with the towel I brought along. This was the last day here at the Moulin Rouge before the schedules would be changed drastically. I knew I had to talk with Veronica about the hours at the café.

As I thought back at the café, I thought at Harry and me sitting there; having normal conversations. Now, he suddenly wants distance. I didn't understand him, since he was searching for me the whole time and didn't think one freaking second about distance. Besides that, he was mean by saying something so awful about the café. Of course he did that to annoy me, I had figured him out way better than before.

''Do you want to grab some coffee?'' Red asked me joyfully.

''Sounds okay,'' I mumbled.

I was a bit off today, but perhapsI would be incredible at the show tonight. Everyone was nervous, and we all wanted to perform so well. We just didn't know what we could expect. This was a huge deal for everyone, and if you failed. . . you obviously needed to leave the building rapidly.

I was wearing my backpack when Red and I walked to a small coffee stand. We sat on a bench, and drank from warm liquid. I crossed my legs and placed my sunglasses in front of my eyes. It was just 4 p.m. and the streets were quite empty for this time.

''Our boss is fine material,'' Red suddenly announced.

It was that we were friends now, but I was on the edge of spitting my coffee in her face.

''W-what?'' I asked her confusingly.

''Yeah, everyone knows he can be an arse. But after all, he looks very good and I think he is a good one night stand. Have you seen those arms, Vicky? I want to touch them, and his face is better than every man who ever stood on the cover of Vogue.''

''I'm getting concerned right now,'' I said, and I placed my coffee on the table.

''Would you do him?'' She asked me eagerly.

''I wouldn't,'' I spoke. ''He is not that nice, so I don't feel myself getting all excited about him.''

''Then there is something wrong down there, because he is pure pleasure.'' Red pointed out honestly. I rolled my eyes at her words, and tried to focus on the things that weren't involved with Harry and his package.

''How is your costume?'' I changed the subject easily.

''I have tried it on a few days ago. It is black leather with sleeves. But it helps the cleavage to almost pop out of it, so I don't mind. What is yours like?'' She questioned me. Red leaned with her elbows on the table, and drank with the straw her warm coffee.

''I haven't seen my costume yet,'' I informed her. ''I got into the main group later, so I had to get a new appointment with the woman who makes those costumes. I think I need to talk with Harry for a minute about it.'' I announced.

''Everything is laying on your table in the dressing room,''

''We have our own tables?'' I asked in disbelief.

''Yes, every dancer has one for themselves. We have our own box of make-up, too. It's unbelievable, you must take a look when we get back.'' Red encouraged me.

''I definitely will,'' I assured her. ''Do you think that the show will be succesful today?'' I asked her.

''It will be more than succesful. It's going to be epic, Vicky.'' She told me honestly.