23

Harry Styles

Light was shining through the window, hitting the curtains, and us. Vicky stayed the night, and I couldn't be more pleased. Her presence was the most wonderful gift I could receive after our talk early in the morning. She was proud of me, and to be honest. . . no one ever told me that they were proud of the things I did.

Her black hair was laying messily on the pillow, and my fingers were touching her exposed stomach. Her t-shirt was moved higher, since she turned around in her sleep repeatedly. But I didn't mind, because her skin was soft like silk. Her stomach was moving softly, and I could hear her breathing out the air she was holding now and then.

This time I could stay with her in bed. I didn't need to leave, because of William and his obnoxious behaviour. I was able to lay next to her, hold her, cherish this moment. Like I had told Vicky last night, I mostly wanted every woman away immediately. But with her, I felt the urge to keep her closer than the day before.

I pressed my lips on her bare shoulder. She wouldn't move because of my touch, just a soft whimper would leave her mouth. So I kissed her again, maybe this time she would.

And I was right.

Vicky turned around sleeplessly, and she laid down on her back. She stretched out her body a few times, before she felt comfortable in another position. Her eyes were perfectly closed, and she was still sleeping. But what she didn't know at this point, is that she wasn't the only one who felt comfortable laying in this position.

Since I was on my side, she was on her back, and her hand was laying next to her side. She didn't know she was basically having the back of her hand pressed against my dick.

And there wasn't a better way to wake up.

I thought about everything her hand could do with me. A smile came onto my face, just imagining this was a perfect idea. But it didn't sound perfect anymore, when I realized my dick was growing. I looked down and basically saw my short getting more pressed forward.

Shit.

If Vicky was going to wake up with my bloody dick pressed against her hand; she wouldn't stroke it, but chop it off with pleasure.

I tried to get myself calm, and not so overwhelmingly excited. But things weren't turning out in the way I wanted it. Just a small look at her hand, was getting myself more happier about things that could happen between the two of us.

Maybe if I just could place her hand away from me, things wouldn't be going in the wrong way. I took a deep breath, and reached out to take her hand.

Placing her hand away was definitely the second hardest thing.

''Mmm, Harry,'' Vicky mumbled. ''What are you doing?'' She questioned.

I clenched my jaw and inhaled some fresh oxygen.

''Just keep your eyes shut,'' I instructed Vicky.

''Why would I keep my eyes shut?'' She questioned.

God her voice in the morning was sexy too. I guess everything was making me more happier right now, because of the current state I was in.

''It would be for the better,' I assured her.

''You're up to something,'' She stated, and that was the same time her eyes went open.

I tried not to look down, because then she would do it too. And I was not ready for this. But after all, I was already pretty fucked since she looked down without me signing her to do it. Her mouth went wide open, and she pushed herself up against the headboard.