Chapter 27

Cole and I couldn't keep our hands off of each other the whole day.

For some reason it was just three times more intense between us and I loved it. We had sex against every surface of the room, him loosing his carefully kept control as I sucked his beautiful cock, marking me with his release in my holes repeatedly and even on my breasts.

After showering for the second time we both decided we needed food after I looked at the clock and was shocked to see it was already four.

"There's nothing here." I grumbled and checked the pantry, finally finding eggs in the refrigerator. "Eggs is okay?" I turned around and asked Cole. He looked up from his phone and smiled at me distractedly.

I took out a bowl and whisked the eggs with salt, pepper, cheese and some left over cooked veggies, facing Cole.

"What's up?" I asked, concerned, as Cole sighed once again. He looked up and stared at me for a second before showing me an email from his dad. It was very formal and dry, requesting Cole to come for dinner.

"Is he asking or demanding?" I muttered when I saw how the email was phrased. Cole threw his head back and laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"If you wanna go, I'll come with you." I told him. He smiled in gratitude.

"Let's see." Cole sighed. I leaned over and kissed the furrow between his eyebrows, telling him to not worry without words.

"What are you making?"

"Omelettes. I make a mean omelette." I grinned at him and he rolled his eyes, putting his phone down and rounding the island.

Cole helped me out a little by (badly) chopping the cilantro and trying to make an omelette by himself.

I laughed again as his attempt to flip it over failed miserably. "Go, go." I pushed him back to make him sit on the other side of the island, laughing at his useless cooking skills. "I'll do it. Good for nothing." I said jokingly.

Next thing you know Cole had snatched the spatula from my hand and turned me around, caging me against the island. He picked me up and placed me on it.

"If I recall correctly, I am good at one thing. In fact we did that one thing multiple times, in many ways and many angles." He whispered in my ear and leaned back.

I pretended to ponder on it. "I mean, I wouldn't use the word good, per se-"

Cole growled playfully and attacked my grinning lips. His tongue pushed into my mouth and my legs wrapped around his waist as we continued to make out aggressively.

"Woah, woah, woah." We heard a voice shout and I immediately tried to push Cole away so I could jump off the counter.

He wasn't having any of that. I shot him a warning look as he winked and helped me off the island and we both looked at Matt, who looked disgusted. He had just come in through the front door. Cole wrapped his arms around my waist possessively.

"Ain't nobody wanna see that." Matt said in a disgusted voice and I picked up the spatula, rasing it to throw it at him.

He laughed and put his hands up in surrender. "Okay, okay, no need to throw things."

I sneered at him and put the spatula down, switching off the stove before our omelette burnt.

I heard the muffled sounds of my phone ringing and separated myself from Cole to go get it. I reached my room and picked it up, seeing it was Rhyson.

"Hey Rhyson!" I greeted him cheerfully as I walked down the stairs again. All this exercise was tiring me.

"Something's different. You're unusually happy, at least for today."