Jennie moves a little, turning around and Lisa giggles more when she sees her girlfriend cutely pouting while in deep sleep.

But Lisa noticed something on their bed. Blood. Then she lifts up the blanket and sees Jennie has a stain on her shorts.

"Must be the reason why she feels so out of energy last night. She has a period." She says, smiling and decided to wake Jennie up. "Love, wake up." She says, gently tapping Jennie's shoulder. "Love, wake up. You have period." She says, almost whispering it to Jennie's ear.

Jennie opens her eyes slowly, adjusting at the sun that's hitting her eyes.

Lisa giggles at how cute her girlfriend is. She kissed Jennie on her forehead. "Goodmorning, love."

"Goodmorning, love." Says Jennie in small voice that makes Lisa giggle at her more.

"You're cute, did you know that?"

"I know." Jennie proudly say.

Lisa laughs this time. Well, she isn't wrong. Jennie is really cute.

"You gotta wake up, love. You have period." Lisa says.

"That must be the reason why I'm out of energy yesterday." Jennie replies and Lisa nodded.

"You get up now and take a shower. I'll cook our breakfast okay?" Lisa says.

Jennie pouted.

"Love, please. Don't tell me you want to-" Lisa was cut off when Jennie immediately nods her head. "Fine, fine. I just can't let my girlfriend take a shower alone. I'll go with you. Get up now." Lisa says and Jennie on the other hand stands up as soon as Lisa told her that.

After Lisa take off the cover of their bed, both went to the bathroom. Jennie already taking a shower and Lisa joins her.

"What the! The water is too hot!" Lisa complains as soon as the water hits her body.

"I'm sorry, love. I have period. I have to use hot water." Jennie says while apologetically looking at Lisa.

Lisa shakes her head. "No, no, love. It's okay. It's okay. I understand. I can handle this. Don't worry." She says.

"You can use the bath tub if you want, love." Jennie says, smiling and giggling at her girlfriend who's struggling with the hot water hitting her body.

Lisa looks at her like she's a lost puppy. Jennie just kisses her and nods her head. Lisa immediately jumps on the bath tub and releases a huge puff when a cold water hits her body. "Ugh! This feels so good." She says giggling to herself.

••••••••••

"Love, let me just cook." Says Jennie while controlling her laugh because of her girlfriend.

"Nope, I can't let you cook alone, love." Lisa says.

Jennie continues to laugh while watching her girlfriend so afraid to fry a fish. The sound of it while frying makes Lisa jumps.

Jennie stands up from where she was sitting and walks towards Lisa.

"Let me just help you, love. Don't worry, this won't make any less point for you just because you're afraid to cook. You're my girlfriend now and I love you." Jennie says and snatches the spatula into Lisa's hand.

"But I am the man of this house. Tho, I'm a girl. I'm still the man of this house. I should be the one doing this. Plus, you have to rest and just sit down. You have period and-" Jennie cuts her off by kissing her. "Fine. But I'll still help you."

"Sure. Just hug me, that'd be better." Jennie says and Lisa hugs her from behind.

Jennie continues to cook while Lisa is hugging her from behind. "Your body warms me." Jennie says which makes Lisa laugh at her.

"Admit it. You just love my body." Lisa says to her. Jennie nods in response and that makes Lisa hugs her even tighter.

••••••••••

While eating, Lisa can't help herself but to just stare at her girlfriend's cute face.

"I'm not going to complain, tho. Just continue what you're doing. I love it when you look at me like that." Jennie says.

Lisa gets shock when she heard Jennie say that. Jennie isn't even looking at her and she doesn't know why Jennie knew she's staring at her.

"How did you know?" Lisa asked, eating her food.

Jennie looks at her. "I just can feel it, love." She says, smiling at her. "But I love it. I really love when you look at me. It's like, I'm the only person that's ever exist in this world." She says, giggling.

"Well....." Only Lisa says then she giggles right after.

••••••••••

Later that night, both are watching a movie. Lisa's eyes are really focused on the telly.

Jennie on the other hand, doesn't know but she suddenly grabs Lisa's chin and make her face her.

"What?" Lisa asked.

"I just don't like you staring at the woman." Jennie replied and based to the tone of her voice, she's jealous.

Lisa only laugh. She pinched both Jennie's cheeks and turned the TV off. "There. I turned it off now. I won't stare at anyone. Just, you love. Just you." Lisa says and kisses Jennie on her forehead.

Jennie lies down on Lisa's lap. Lisa on the other hand, caresses Jennie's hair.

"Y'know what, I don't like it when you're having your period. You easily gets jealous and you're becoming moody." Lisa says. Jennies about to react when Lisa continues. "But what I love about it is that, you only want me to look at you and I'm not going to complain. I mean, why would I? I'm staring at the most beautiful girl in this world." Lisa says, smiling brightly at Jennie.

"I love you, love." Jennie says.

Lisa bends down and kisses Jennie on the lips. "I love you too, love. I love you so much."