Ark 1 - Sheng Su

Începe de la început

Shu Ning: "Alpha. Did you find out why Meng Yi knew about Fan Li?"

System: "No Host .I- I'm very sorry (。•́︿•̀。)"

Sheng Rui finally stepped out of the building and made his way to the car. Shu Ning opened the car door and took his seat next to the driver. Along their way it was very quite because no one said anything the entire time. Shu Ning just looked out of the window deep in his thoughts while Sheng Rui opened his mouth multiple times to say something but then closed it again when nothing came to his mind.

Like this Shu Ning had enough time to continue thinking things over. Because Sheng Rui would be leaving the town for a while he would have to think of a method to deal with Sheng Xi. As long as he collected enough evidence for her actions even that love struck Sheng Rui wouldn't have a chance to deny the accusations against her. And in the matter of Fan Li and Sheng Su, he just had to make Fan Li fall in love with him. He definitely had the confidence that he was capable of achieving that.

-----------

The school in the vicinity was a very enormous and luxurious building. Fitting to harbor lots of rich second generations. Shu Ning fiddled with the hem of his shirt in a shy manner while Sheng Rui was talking with the headmaster of this school. Even the office was luxurious without compare. There was a couch, a big desk, multiple paintings on the wall and even an expensive looking vase on a table next to the door. Shu Ning really didn't know where to look at all because he was feeling more and more annoyed by the sight. After the introduction was finished and he politely said a few words to the head master he could finally leave that place. Shu Ning might not know much about art or aesthetics but seeing the room just now didn't have a bit of class at all. It felt for him like the headmaster just wanted to show of his wealth.

System: "Host!!! Host!!!!"

The systems yelling sounded in Shu Ning's head and he frowned from the noise.

Shu Ning: "Spill it. Don't yell so loudly or I will get angry!"

System: " Σ(・口・) H-Host. Don't be like this. I-I really have some news."

Shu Ning: "If it's urgent then tell already."

System: "The female lead went to a restaurant with his friends and I noticed the presence of the male lead in this exact same restaurant as well."

The father and son pair was already almost at the car when Shu Ning froze on the spot. Sheng Rui looked at his son for a moment and then walked up to him and took him in his arms. Sheng Rui really couldn't help him self. That lost and surprised expression on his son's face was really to lovely.

When Shu Ning come back to his senses again he found himself in the arms of Sheng Rui and couldn't quite understand what was going on anymore. He first breathed in deeply to calm down his complicated mood and then lightly watered his eyes to look at his father pitifully.

"Dad."

Sheng Rui was at a loss of what to do when he saw his son all teary eyed. He felt something tug on his heart strings when he saw this. At this moment he wanted to fulfill any wish Meng Yi might have.

"Dad. Can we... uhm.... food."

Sheng Rui smiled at the lightly blushing boy in front of him and pushed him to the car.

"Where would you like to go?"

Shu Ning looked at Sheng Rui with a visible sparkle in his eyes and told him the address of the restaurant the Female and Male Lead were currently eating.

Shu Ning didn't know why the Female Lead would be so unpredictable the whole time. First he found out that she already met the Male Lead as children and now they are even eating in the same restaurant.