9. Dead all that shit

Start from the beginning

"I ain't a pussy, you forgetting I'm not no petty ass five years older than you! I'm nine years older than you, and been around for how long? This shit don't look good Lauren. They gone fucking kill me, you get that?" Rico yelled. "You want me to fucking die?"

"No." Lauren's voice cracked and a tear fell down her face. "God why is this so hard?"

Lifting her chin Rico made her look him in the eyes while he wiped her cheeks. Bringing his lips to hers they kissed each other passionately, slipping his tongue into her mouth she moaned into the kiss when he gripped her ass and picked her up.

Carrying her into the room he managed to shut and lock the door while kissing her down her jawline, making his way to the spot on her chest that drove her crazy.

Standing her up he bit his lip. "Take all that shit off." He demanded and she quickly stripped out of everything, she'd been feening for his touch, for his dick, for him. "Let me see you play with that pussy now" He told her once she stood fully naked in front of him.

She sat on the bed propping her legs open. Looking him into the eyes spreading her second set of lips with her fingers showing him how wet she was for him. Placing her middle and ring finger over her clit she started to rub in a circular motion pleasuring herself.

Rico stroked himself off hearing her moan his name. "I want you so bad." She moaned out sticking a finger inside of herself before adding another going faster. "Oh fuck Stones!" She threw her head back feeling her orgasm near.

Rico pulled her by her ankles to the end of the bed removing her hands and sucking her juices off of them before sucking on her clit. "Oh yes! Yes right there." She screamed out as he showed her no mercy licking and slurping.

"Oh I love that." Fisting the sheets with one hand and gripping his hair with the other her orgasm shot through her body. "Fucccccck" She lifted his head for him to stop.

Smirking up at her he smacked her pussy making her whimper and bite her lip. Crawling up the bed he kissed her, letting her taste herself. Rubbing his tip against her swollen clit she panted wanting him inside her and now.

"Rico please put it in." She tried to grab him herself and do it but he held her arms over her head."Stones Please." It was so bad she had tears forming in her eyes.

"You want it baby?" He asked her only pushing the tip in and bringing it back out, teasing her. "You done with me?" He asked pushing a little more than the tip in, he slid in and out of her, teasing her some more driving her crazy.

"Yes, give it to me." She told him and hearing that he pushing himself halfway in her, causing her legs to wrap around him and lock pushing him all the way in. "Oh my god. I'll never be done with you" She whimpered making him stay still for a moment.

"Shit Lauren." He hissed. "I love being inside of you, shit so tight and wet." He mumbled easing his way out of her and slamming into her making her scream and dig her nails into his back while her back arched off the bed.

"Rico wait." She moaned out while he fucked her rough, slamming into her. She felt like he was in her stomach. "Oh fuck Stones, I can't take it all." She scratched his back deeper moaning his name, the deeper he went and the harder he went.

"You gonna disrespect me again by being with that nigga?" He slid out of her roughly flipping her over. "Huh Lil bit?" He grabbed her hips and before she could respond he slammed into her gripping her by the throat and bringing her face to his and sending a hard smack to her ass.

"N-no Stones" She screamed out feeling her body shake.

"Fuck!" Rico grunted. "Let up" He moaned out feeling her walls grip his dick so tight he had to slow down his movements.

"I can't" Lauren moaned out and he felt her juices flow down his dick onto his thighs. "O shit I'm going to--" She closed her eyes tight. "Rico." She squirted harder than she ever had.

"Damn Lil bit." He thrusted into her while kissing her and felt his own orgasm shoot through his body into her.

"I love you Rico."

________

Did he just-- and did she just?