Missing

Sabine Pov 

I looked over the mural I painted after lothals liberation but I still felt like a part of me was missing. I placed my hand over by Ezra's eyes and cheek again and I couldn't believe what I was gonna admit, "I Love you Ezra Bridger... now I must find you." I told myself in the old senate building that we not to long ago had saved Senator Travis together how much I miss those days on the ghost. 

Unknowingly a fimiliar force user appeared out of her ship and slowly made her way to Sabine, "let's go find him." Ashoka said with a smile, "let's get going." Sabine replied as she put her helmet on and zipped the bag holding Ezra's lightsaber but other things that brought memories back to her. 

As the two pulled away from lothals senate building two X-wings pulled along side the Jedi craft.  "Any ideas where to start?" Sabine asked Ashoka as they climbed into the astomsphere, "I heard luke has started a new Jedi order he might have heard rumors, or found something that could help us." Ashoka replied as she punched in the coordinates. "Which is where at?" Sabine asked with a raised eyebrow 🤨. Just then the ship jolted into hyperspace, "one planet that you and Ezra played a key roll in for the rebellion." Ashoka asked back trying to make Sabine tapped into her memory.  "I don't remember we were always moving I'm gonna take a nap." Sabine replied as she adjusted the seat in the cockpit. 

Sabine Pov (dream/memories) 

It was another late night on Yavin, this humidity makes it hard to paint but I haven't seen Ezra and kanan anywhere. As I walked around in the lighted area I noticed the faint out line of two meditating figures, Ezra was ticked at mon mothma for not helping Lothal and the force has been harsher on Ezra for some reason to panic attacks but it's all connected to lothal he always answers with. The two were so peaceful I just ignored the traffic of Star fighters fueling up for patrols and just watched. 

That dream transitioned into the first time they meet. "Pretty gutsy move kid!" I yelled at this loth-rat that just stole what we were stealing from the empire. "If they don't catch you the big guy will good luck!" I told him followed by blasting the crate free 

End of dream

Just then the small ship exited hyperspace "this is Ashoka tano coming into lan." Ashoka told into the Jedi temples coms. As Sabine slowly woke up she all to well recongized the planet. "Yavin" all she could say as the transport entered the atmosphere and little did both know some one was expecting them on the ground below. 

 (Guys I still miss SWR and if they do Ashoka and Sabine series they must ship Sabezra , felonies writing leaves a lot of capacity to do so and the ending still makes me sad at times because those two have came so far from season 1 to 4)