Author's Note: AM I COMING BACK?

Hmmm.....

What does one say to their incredible readers whom they've let down for years?

Welp.

If anyone knows, hit me up!

***

Okay, for real though. I just want to say that I AM SORRY.

I have always loved this story, and I was so excited to write it out and share it with the world.

Alas, I was really young, and insanely busy with school (still am). However, though I have not penned Alex's story, I have spent the last few years imagining and reimagining this tale, awaiting the day when I finally give myself a kick to begin writing again.

So, I would like to announce that that day is COMING SOON!

YAYAYAYAYAY!

If anyone is still interested, or is somehow still keeping tabs on Female Alpha, please let me know if y'all want this!

Should I set out once again to complete this story?

***

Is anybody out there?

Ground control to Major Tom.

Sorry I was trying to come up with a clever way to ask if anyone is even paying attention.

***

COMMENT HERE IF YOU WANT THIS STORY TO COME BACK!

PLEASE!

***

Anyways, either way, I would like to thank everyone who began this journey with me and read the first few chapters only to be disappointed with my horribleness. I am forever grateful.

Let me know!

Love y'all!

*SparkleGirl*