Greedy (Remnant of Despair Sonia x Non-brainwashed reader)

Quick side not: (y/g) means "your gender" and slight abuse warning

Six months. Six months since Chiaki Nanami had died in front of her classmates. Six months since they'd become brainwashed by Junko Enoshima. Six months since the end of Hopes Peak Academy. Six months since the world had gone to hell. Six months since class seventy-sevens so called graduation. Sonia Nevermind looked out the window of her castle at the blood red and black sky with a sadistic giggle. "Oh, the blood shed! Oh the despair!" She exclaimed, proud of what the world has become. Before the brainwashing of the seventy-seventh class, Sonia was such a kindhearted person.

Before all of this, she would've hoped that this never would've happened, but no. The young princess had to have been brainwashed. She has her elbow resting on the balcony, her head resting on her hand when she heard a familiar voice. "Miss Sonia" someone said, knocking on the door. She turned her head around to see a familiar boy with shark-like teeth and hot pink hair. "Kazuichi? What brings you here?" She asked, staff in hand. "Nothing...I just found someone who might peak your interest." The young mechanic said slyly.

"Oh?" The princess raised an eyebrow. "And who might that be?" She asked the pink-haired boy. Almost as if on cue, he brought out (y/n), the Ultimate (talent), a former friend from Hopes Peak Academy. "Well, well, well," she walked over to (y/n), lifting up their chin with her thumb and index finger so they'd look at her. "If it isn't (y/n). I never thought I'd see you again." She plastered a sadistic smile on her face. No one knew it, but Junko's brainwashing hasn't worked on (y/n) for unknown reasons.

The (h/c) (y/g) with (e/c) eyes had been trying to get to the princess, thinking that if (y/g) told her, then maybe it'd break the brainwash. Although, on the way, (y/g) was violently pulled along behind the mechanic. (Y/g) eyes darted around the room, once (y/g) saw what room they were in, (y/n) quickly looked down, then (y/n) heard the door open. A few words came out of the two that stood near them. (Y/n) felt two, cold fingers touch their chin as their face was lifted up. (Y/n)'s (e/c) eyes met the princesses eyes, but (y/n) stayed silent.

"So?," she said after a moment of silence. "What have you been up to? Haven't seen you since 'graduation.'" (Y/n) tried to think of a lie so (y/g) wouldn't get caught for not being brainwashed. "O-oh uh..just adding to the despair" (y/n) tried to sound convincing but failed. "Hm.." She looked as if she was trying to read you. "You're lying." (Y/n) started to panic and the next thing you saw, was darkness.

~Time Skip Brought To You By The Four Dark Deva's of Destruction~

(Y/n) P.O.V

Am I dead? Or is it just one of those dreams-those horrible dreams-that seem like they last forever?.. I thought just seconds before I had awoken in a brightly lit room. I went to rub my eyes, but I couldn't move. I looked down and saw I was tied up. I looked ahead and saw her...the evil bitch who used to be my best friend. "Oh, you're awake" she smiled evilly before talking out a deck of cards. "Welcome to my casino, are you down for a deal tonight?"

Was she really asked me to gamble with her right now? Typical. She started to deal the cards. "Let's see if the luck is in your hands, when you're ready come on and roll the dice." Knowing all too well that I couldn't move, so she won by default. I felt myself just stand on my own and her walk over to me, I looked away from her, but her cold skin touched mine, forcing me to look at her. Her eyes no longer were ocean blue...they looked red. Blood red.

"Beg on your knees," she let go of my face and put them on my shoulders, putting pressure on them and forcing me on my knees. "You can't flee," she put a list of names that I assumed owed her debt. "Bring those contracts to me." I looked up at her. "And why would I do that?" I glared at her, and before I knew it my stomach was met with excruciating pain. She..she kicked me..I coughed up some blood. "Pay with their souls or you'll pay with your head. Try to escape me and you'll end up dead."

"You can't complain now 'cause that's what you get. That's what you get." I sighed. "Fine, whatever." She smirked evilly. She held my chin, forcing me to look at her once again. "If you break my contract then I'll break your leg. That's what you get." To my surprise, she pulled my face closer to her's and kissed me. I mean..I had wanted to kiss her but..not when she's like this. I refused to kiss back and she just pulled away. "Being resistant, eh? Oh well, we'll have to work on that." She smirked and walked off, leaving me there. What did I just get myself into..I thought as I let out a long sigh.

Word Count: 911
Hey y'all!
Oh my god, I had so much fun writing this!! Like-damn! Also, yes there was son lyrics from "Greedy" from Cupheads but I couldn't resist! It's such a good song!! I know this mainly fits Celeste butt idk, I wanted to do this. And there's also gonna be another Celeste x Leon fanfic coming out + a Saiouma Angst one! It's really depressing and may bring some to tears. Anyways, I'll see you guys in the next chapter!! Bye!!
~Brianna