Bored (Kokichi x Miu)

It was a typical Wednesday night in the Ultimate Academy for Gifted Juveniles. Kirumi was cleaning with Monophane, Kokichi was no where to be found, Kaede was playing her piano while Shuichi listened and so on. Miu went looking for her lover, Kokichi. "Kokichiii" the strawberry-blonde was bored out of her mind for once. She found him outside and she went to the pathological liar, laying her chin on his leg and looked up at him with innocent eyes. "I'm bored" she told him, smiling innocently. "And," she began. "I wanna cuddle" she officially added.

Kokichi raised an eyebrow when he saw Miu had come over just to lay on his lap, usually this meant she wanted something from him rather then to just sit beside him yet the next words she said was what caught him off guard, leaving him in a surprised state. "Using the bored excuse just to get me to cuddle you, is that the best you could do?" He winked down at her as he spoke as if he was higher then her, his grin exposing a bit of his teeth from the corner of his lips. "Or is this just to get me in bed with you? You really shouldn't ask for things like this from me, after all, I usually take what I want from you"

He hinted back at the time he used her items just to make a new phone since the other one he had was broken, actually giving some excuses due to the fact that he broke it himself. The inventor huffed and frowned. "Gimme a break, my brains on strike here. And no, it's not for you to get in bed with me I just wanna cuddle" she sat up and looked at him, the frown still set on her lips. The liars grin never left his face but it only did for a moment since he leaned down and placed his lips against hers, trying to reassure her that he was just kidding around.

"Take a joke, I know that you had a long week and that we're both in need of cuddles so how about we let our love do the talking instead of our lips." He reached one of his pale hands up and placed them on her cheek, his grin now turned into a smile to show that he wanted her to smile as well. "Don't joke around like that" she told sternly. She hated when he joked around when she was serious about cuddling or some other cute shit. She smiled back at him and wrapped her arms around his waist and buried her face in his chest. "I love you" she said softly but loud enough to hear.

A chuckle came from his lips when he saw how quickly her expression changed, wrapping his arms around her head just to gently hug it himself, enjoying the current position they were in together. He knew exactly how to get into her mind and make her his but right now, he wanted her to be happy so without a second to hesitation he spoke those famous words of his. "I love you too, my little inventor" The female smiled and looked up at the leader. She pecked his lips and smiled more. She only really smiled when she was around him, the only Ultimate she could never get tired of.

He kissed her back and continued to hold onto her body, soon laying back so that they could start cuddling like they suggested from the beginning. "I'm glad I met you" the raven-haired boy admitted. The inventor smiled. "I'm glad I met you too" she laid her head against his chest and closed her eyes. He looked down at her and placed one of his hands onto her back, rubbing it with a gentle smile on his face since she seemed so peaceful on top of him. "Guess i'm a lucky guy" he said softly. "And i'm a lucky girl" she told him before falling asleep into the most peaceful sleep she's had in a while.

Word count: 684

Hey guys!! So this was supposed to get posted yesterday for Valentines Day, but it got delayed so Happy Late Valentines Day everyone! I have a lot more Irouma on the way😂😂so yeah! I'll see you guys in the next chapter! Byee