Running In The Halls (Ishimaru x Reader)

Y/n- your name
H/l- hair length
F/c- favorite color
Sf/c- second favorite color
Tf/c- third favorite color
E/c- eye color

(Y/n) P.O.V

My older brother, Leon Kuwata, was shaking me awake on a Monday morning. "(Y/n)!" He almost yelled. I groaned softly. "Bitch what?!" I snapped at him. Two things about me is that I'm the Ultimate High School Level Musical Enthusiast and I am not a morning person. "Get your ass up, it's time for our first day at Hopes Peak" he left the room, closing the door behind him. I slowly dragged myself out of bed, my (h/l), red hair was all over the place.

I stood up and stretched. I checked my phone. "Six twenty-two in the morning..if only freaking Leon didn't keep me up all night, I would be well rested, but no, he had to be loud with his freakin' movie night with Celestia.
(A/n: yes I ship Celestia and Leon, don't judge me) I go to my bathroom, my walls painted my (f/c) and splash water on my face, trying to look somewhat presentable. I walk to my closet and pull out a (f/c) shirt, (sf/c) bra, and my (tf/c) pants and all that jazz.

I go back to my bathroom and pick up my (f/c) hair brush and start brushing my (h/l) until the knots were out. I put on some makeup so I don't look more dead inside then I already am when I hear Leon calling me from downstairs. "HURRY THE FUCK UP, (y/n)!" I roll my eyes and yell back. "I'M COMING! CALM YOUR TITS!" (A/n: I laughed so hard writing that) I get on my sweatshirt and go downstairs.

Leon was texting with Celestia and I steal his phone to get his attention. "I'll take that" I put his phone in my back pocket. "(Y/n)!" He yelled as you walked out the door. I ran towards Hopes Peak Academy, but the moment I stepped foot onto the school grounds, everything went black. "(Y/n)!!" Was the last thing I heard, my brothers voice.

~Time Skip brought to you by Leon's nonexistent tits~

"Ngh.." Was the first thing I said when waking up, my head down on a desk. "What? Where am I?" I rubbed my eyes, only to see my brother still asleep next to me. "(Y/n)...CHOP!" I hit him upside the head with my hand, making him jolt away. "Jesus (y/n)! Have you ever heard of nonviolence!?" He snapped at me. "What the hell is this 'nonviolence' you speak of? I've never heard of it" I joked.

He and I stood up and stretched. "So," I turned my head and looked at Leon. "This is Hopes Peak Academy, huh?" That's right! I'm at Hopes Peak! But..I gotta know..WHY THE HELL ARE THERE BOLTS WHERE THE WINDOWS SHOULD BE!? It was almost as if Leon could read my mind because a few seconds later, he looked at me and said "Yeah, I'm wondering where the windows are too.."

Out of instinct, I ran out of the unknown classroom, my brother close behind me, but I wasn't paying attention and bumped into someone, falling on top of them. "S-sorry" I apologized before standing up. I looked down to see who I bumped into and it was a boy. He was wearing a white uniform, he had red eyes, pretty normal skin tone and jet black hair that was spiked. He took my hand before standing up. "It's alright," she dusted off his uniform. "That's why you shouldn't run in the halls"

He realized he never introduced himself. "Erm, how rude of me, I never did introduce myself. I am Kiyotaka Ishimaru, the Ultimate Moral Compass" ah, okay, it makes sense now. "I'm (y/n) Kuwata, the Ultimate Musical Enthusiast" I smiled and shook his hand when my brother came jogging over, out of breath. He introduced himself to Leon and the three of us had walked to the main hall.

A couple people came in and finally, this boy with a ahoge came in. "We should introduce ourselves" someone said. "Yes, I agree. It's be quite hard to talk to each other if we don't know our names" another person said. "I'll start" I spoke up. "We'll say our names and our Ultimates, got it? Great, good. Well, i'm (y/n) Kuwata and i'm the Ultimate Musical Enthusiast." "I'm Kiyotaka Ishimaru, the Ultimate Moral Compass" I giggled quietly at how loud Ishimaru was. (A/n: let's see how many characters Brianna can name without using Safari!)

"Names Mondo Owada and i'm the Ultimate Biker Gang Leader, nice to fuckin' meet ya" well he's definitely someone I wouldn't want to aggravate..I thought to myself. "I am Celestia Ludenberg, i'm the Ultimate Gambler" I've heard about her. According to the articles about her, she's never lost a game once! "I'm Chihiro Fujisaki, the Ultimate Programmer" aw she's so cute!!

"I'm Aoi Asahina! I'm the Ultimate Swimming Pro" she's so good she could probably win in the Olympics. "I am Byakuya Togami, the Ultimate Affluent Progeny" that was the most half-assed introduction ever. "I-i'm T-t-toko...Toko Fukawa..." she stuttered. I love her work if I do say so myself. "I am Sakura Ogami, the Ultimate Martial Artist"

~Time Skip Brought To You By Despair~

It's been a couple weeks after this whole thing started and then...the first murder happened. The victim was Sayaka Maizono, the Ultimate Pop Sensation/Super High School Level Idol. I looked around with Ishimaru and Mondo and before you knew it, Monokuma's face appeared on the screen. "Ahem, ahem, this Headmaster Monokuma, poppin' in to say...that i'm bored! So let's get this show on the road!" The screen went black and we all went to the elevator, tension was everywhere in the air.

When we arrived at the Class Trial, my stand happened to be between my brother and best friend, Ishimaru. The trial went down and who we found guilty had be frozen. "Leon Kuwata, YOU'RE the killer!" Naegi yelled from across the room. "I-I didn't mean to...s-she was going to kill me..i-it was self defence.." he stuttered. I was in such a state of shock that it was hard for me to stand, so I gripped on Ishimaru's sleeve for balance. After my brothers execution, we came back to the courtroom and I fell to my knees and sobbed.

Hagakure put a hand on my shoulder but I pushed it away. "(Y/n)..." Naegi started. "Shut up!" I yelled. "My brother's dead and it's your fault! Everyones! You all but certain people in this room deserve to burn in hell for this!" I yelled while I sobbed. Ishimaru kneeled down next to me, embracing me in the warmth of his arms as I sobbed into his chest. I soon fell asleep while my breakdown and I don't remember anything after I fell asleep.

Ishimaru's P.O.V

She fell asleep during her breakdown and I didn't want her to get punished, since on of the rules state "Sleeping anywhere other then the dorms will be seen as sleeping in class and will be punished accordingly" so I took to her room, took the key from her pocket and unlocked the door. I set the sleeping (y/n) on her bed before tucking her in. I knew she wouldn't remember, but I kissed the top of her head before leaving. If only you knew...I thought to myself before closing her door which had locked short after.

Word count: 1,286

Hey y'all hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! Idk but I might do a Mondo x Reader next! Anyways I'll see you guys in the next chapter, byee!!