Familiar Faces (Pregame Rantaro x Miu x Kokichi)

This is part one of this! Comment who y'all want Miu to end up with!

"Grr.." Miu gritted her teeth at her locker, swinging her bag over her shoulder. The memory of people yelled things like slut, whore, or untalented bitch rang through her head. She slammed her locker door shut. "I'll show them..I'll show her that I can make a name for myself..even without a stupid Ultimate" she muttered. She was forced out of her train of thought when someone called her name. "Hey, Miu!" One of her friends called from across the hall.

"Wanna come get something to eat with us?" Her friends was gesturing towards her other friends. "No thanks, I just wanna go home" She politely declined their often and walked to the train station. I know I said Ultimates were stupid...but I really wish I had one...maybe then everyone will stop picking on me..and i'd be special..Miu thought to herself as she stood at the train station waiting. Miu stood in the train station with two unknown people. Both boys.

One had curly hair of green tea, which is relatively short, a small patch at the base of his head completely shaved, with two short ahoges sprouting from the top of his head. He has a few longer clumps of hair hanging down in front of his left ear and between his eyes, and long bangs that cover the majority of his forehead, sideswept so as not to impaire his vision. His eyes are green, and they slope downwards towards the sides of his face, both framed by notably long, thick eyelashes.

He wore a white shirt with a brown sweater and a neck tie along with long pants. The other one has a short stature, a thin build, and very pale skin. He has purple eyes and moderately long, wavy blackish purple hair. He does not seem to care very much about his hair. The one with green tea colored hair looked relaxed and chill while the shorter one looked scared and intimidated. I swear...they look familiar..she thought to herself.

The female could've sworn she's seen the two before. "Hey," she said, catching the boys attention. The sudden sound of talking made the raven haired boy jump, almost falling into the tracks but saved himself. "It's probably just my imagination but," she began. "Have I seen you guys before? You guys look oddly familiar" She definitely knew the shorter one, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it and the green eyed one looked familiar too.

The boy with green tea colored hair clasped his hands together while looking over at the blonde with a warm smile as he chuckled. "Perhaps we really did meet each other before! It seems like destiny brought us to meet again in another parallel universe~." The avocado head stated joyfully and calmly. "My name is Rantaro Amami, it's a pleasure to meet you, dear~." Miu smiled back at Rantaro, fixing her bag so it didn't slide off her shoulder. "I'm Miu Iruma" She didn't want to see weird or anything saying that she could've sworn she's seem them before. But, the just look so familiar. I wonder what it was..

Word count: 541

Hey y'all!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Who do you want Miu to end up with? Rantaro or Kokichi? Comment below! Also this is part one! I'll see y'all in the next chapter
~Brianna