Act II

It is well late into the night. That you can certainly tell, but the feeling of being held by Seokjin's loving arms makes time stop and reality fade away. You lay silent in your shared bed. Admiring his sleeping figure. He was, beyond beautiful in your eyes. Breathtaking as he breathed in and out like a quiet whisper. You raise your hand slowly to lightly graze across his face and hair. "How can someone like you possibly be with me?" It comes out louder than you intended to and he stirs and pulls you closer to his muscular chest. Inhaling his scent. His signature smells fills your nostrils and the sense of comfort lingers.

It had been a very loving night for you both. He came back from his work obviously stressed and cuddled and kissed you till he drifted off. Which puzzled you for some things. He usually wants to do some more rather, adult activities after work. Pent up stress and frustration. But tonight was, different. Your mind was confused. Even though you haven't been together that long you figured it would just be a sex for money relationship. Between the fine line of prostitution or a mutually beneficial relationship. Just being here, with him was confusing enough. He insisted you stay home, he work. This wasn't your first "sugar daddy", and he most likely will not be your last. But somewhere deep down in your heart. You wish he will be your last. You wish he could be yours.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
(Yikes that was short lmao.)