Act I

Water engulfs your body as you step into the significantly oversized bathtub. Scented bubbles and numerous body products fill your nostrils with a wonderful scent as the said water warms your skin. You lay your head back against the edge of the tub and close your eyes. Gentle music is heard throughout the beautifully decorated, obviously expensive bathroom. Laying there you feel at ease and sleep attempts to take over your body. Until that is, you hear a knock at the door. It is a soft knock at first then it gets more impatient. You scrunch your eyebrows in annoyance as you were certain no one would have interrupted your alone time. You are about to exit the tub and open the door till someone opens it and walks in. You open your eyes, recognizing the sound of their footsteps and the familiar smell of pricey cologne that effortlessly blends in with the existing scent in the air. Then their hand rests lightly upon your bare shoulder. You say nothing waiting for them to speak.

"Hey." It's obviously his voice. You turn your head slowly to look up and stare at his face. "Hey." You reply almost whispering. His eyes are dark and are looking over you almost as if he were looking for anything out of place. "How was work?" You say, suddenly getting the courage to speak louder. He sighs and removes his hand from your shoulder. You nearly whimper from the absence of his hand. "Stressful as always." He replies and runs a hand through his dark hair. "Sorry to hear that." He returns his gaze to you and smiles. Your heart nearly stops.

After all the time you've spent together he still makes you bashful. "It's fine, sweetheart." And again your heart beats like crazy. He smirks and kneels down to face you in the luxurious bathtub. "Seems like you've been having a good time." You nod quickly crumbling slowly under his dark gaze. "Mind if I join you then?" He smirks at you and his eyes slowly trace over your naked body. You feel like a deer in headlights. "I don't mind at all, Seokjin." He quickly shoots back up to your face and tilts his head. "Strange." His hand travels up to your face and grabs your chin, pulling you closer to his handsome face. "I thought I told you to call me Daddy." The lust in his eyes is obvious to you. Your body shivers and you dart your eyes to look anywhere else but his eyes. You hear him tsk and feel his luscious lips on your own. It's only a matter of seconds until he pulls back then you feel the absence of warmth and his smooth lips. He looks into your eyes again and strokes your cheek. "My sweet baby, are you ready for bed?" You nod. He stands back up and picks up a nearby fluffy, white towel. As you step out of the tub you feel his burning eyes onto your naked being.

He wraps you with the towel and turns you to face him. Your eyes meet with his once again and instantly your face heats up. He chuckles and kisses you once more. You taste a bit of wine on his tongue. Most likely from before he came into the tub. And you hope he also tastes your strawberry chapstick. Things get heated fast as his wandering hands stroke your arms and back. You break the kiss to breathe. Heavy panting is heard with the soft music from earlier still playing. He lets go of your body and grabs ahold of your hand and leads you out of the bathroom.