ch 2

i looked at taehyung and i could see his little eyes shine as they met jungkook's.
jeon ran to my friend and held him, filling him with water (poor tae...). jeon turned the cooker on and looked for something on a shelf, taking a tea ☕️ bag.
jungkook is addicted to tea, when people aren't looking he drinks as much tea as he can, besides, he's always FLIRTING WITH MALE TEAPOTS (i'm fucking ????????) he says he's TEAPOTSEXUAL (MY LORD)."im praying to god for namjoon to be refrigeratorsexual" we all do, jin..."I missed you so much!" Jeon said, making TaeTae blush. "You're my favorite, you know, when I'm with others, I just think of you!" he said, causing Taehyung to finally release a BEEEEP, announcing that the water had just boiled.
I hate it when Namjoon was slow to arrive and leaves me "segurando vela" (or being a third wheel, that's how you guys call it right?"  because of a teapot and an Easter bunny. (lmfao)
I could hear the door knocking a second time that afternoon.
Please, let it be Namjoon!"that's not me fellas" namjoon said
lol just kidding i saw Joonnie come through the door wearing her blue robe, which matches her lilac hair.
So HANDSOME!!
"Kookie? I thought you were coming later." I heard his voice, which made me shudder all over. "Do not tell me you're doing this with my teapot, again!" he said leaning against me (OMFGGGG WHAT EAS JUNGKOOK DOING)
"I THINK MY DRAWER IS GETTING HARD" I THOUGHT (JIN LMAOOOFIDISIAJAKAI)I was almost without ice, after Namjoon opened me at least twenty times, aaah, it was so good! (JDJSJJSJSJSJ)