𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

Start from the beginning

She realised where his question had been manifested from. It was illustrated out perfectly in his eyes.

He was scared that once Bella recovered, all she would do is run away from him. Boycott his presence out of the pure fear the beast had infected her mind with.

She wished she could answer his question. To tame his rabid feelings.

Yet she didn't even know the answer herself.

━━━━━━━ ☆ ━━━━━━━

"Anyone home?" Emily called out as her abused trainers slipped off her feet. Eyes almost frantically searching the tranquil scene in front of her.

The stillness of the air was broken into by the thundering sounds of accelerating footsteps, its origin being revealed as Hoseok and Taehyung slipped out from the basement door. Breath being recovered as they ventilated heavily.

"Why were you down there?" She puzzled, the two instantly looking at each other, waiting for the other to reply. "Are you going to ans—."

"It's... J-Jungkook." Taehyung finally muttered out, continuing to scurry away from her direct eye sight. "He came over looking for you and at first he was fine, but then he-he got riled up for no reason." He further explained.

"We only put him down there because he said he wanted to kill someone." Hoseok leapt onto Taehyung's words.

Emily didn't sacrifice her breath for a reply. Hastily passing the two boys as she almost slipped down the aching stair case, soon finding the familiar sight of Jungkook's wrists encased in slithering steel chains.

A barbed smirk crawled up his lips, already telling Emily that it wasn't Jungkook despite its exterior.

"Finally, someone who's actually sane enough to let me out of these ch—." He attempted to perform, Emily making it transparent she was not in a mood for observing his faux drama. "Cut the shit already. I know what you were trying to do before I got here." She huffed, her throat almost burning as her tone grew more acidic.

"I thought we already agreed on this. I would kill and you would stay out of trouble. So where the hell is this coming from?" She interrogated as his expression lost its playboy accent, eroding into one more of frustration. "Because your services are taking too long and I need to eat now." He replied, voice coarse as it lost a layer of its humanity.

She took a breath in. Knowing provoking the boy would only lead to her sentient pigments dying his hands.

"You're just going to have to be patient, okay? Sorry it's taking me so long to find a person bad enough to kill." She spouted. Arms folding in a suffocating hold as she felt the blistering anger pierce into her limbs.

"If you don't feed me what I want... I'll make sure you're my next meal." His polluting smirk returned, yet she couldn't find a single slash of playfulness in his eyes.

"You wouldn't—."

"I've killed before... and I'll do it again." He replied, his figure interrupting his words as a tide of pain ran through him.

She found herself almost cowering at his words. Her feet retreating at his image. "W-what is that meant to mean?" She asked, praying for the answer she begged not to hear.

"It means—." He griped as his eyes sealed shut for a temporary moment.

"I killed Sofia and Jane." He smiled.

(A/N)
I wanted to add another twist because I feel like I haven't been giving you enough lately and that's making the story boring so I hope you enjoyed that :)
Also
This book will be having 23 chapters just like Amethyst Lightning and Veleno (which is kind of creepy but okay :))
I won't be writing another book until the summer after I finish this but I have big plans for the next one I'm writing
Which I will say
Is a Jimin fan fiction ;))))

(A/N)I wanted to add another twist because I feel like I haven't been giving you enough lately and that's making the story boring so I hope you enjoyed that :) Also This book will be having 23 chapters just like Amethyst Lightning and Veleno (whic...