Rico sat there with an unamused look on his face while they tried their hardest to excite him. He closed his eyes and let his mind drift off to one of the nights him and Lauren spent at a drive in movie theatre.

"You know I've always wanted to come to one of these?" Lauren spoke smiling laying in the back of some pick up truck Rico had rented and laid multiple covers down for them to be comfortable.

"Yeah, I remember you telling me." He ate a piece of chicken and focused on the movie with her laying on his chest.

They were about forty minutes out just so they wouldn't risk being caught together like this. He was tired of her just always come straight for sex and decided to take her out. "Thank you for today." She looked at him and he looked down at her smiling, pecking her lips.

"Come ride my dick." He blurted out and she choked on her beef jerky.

"I'm bold but that's just-" he shut her up and pulled her on top of him pulling her down for a kiss.

"I said ride it." He whispered against her lips and she moaned a little. "You gone ride it mamas?" He gripped her hips and let her feel his hard on press against her.

"Yes." She moaned out wanting him more than ever now. "Where's the condoms?" She sat up and pulled his dick out of his joggers but pulling his pants half way down. Seeing him hard she started to stroke him, and lick his tip.

"Fuck." He groaned closing his eyes. She smiled and took him into her mouth wasting no time getting sloppy like he loved it.

She stopped before he could nut and put the condom on for him. She had on a dress with no panties, so all she had to do was what he asked her to do. Crawling up to him, she aligned him at her entrance and slowly slid down on him causing them to both moan out.

"Oh." She let a small whimper as she got him to fit all the way and started to rock her hips back and forth.

"Ride that shit Lil Bit, show me you a grow woman." He pulled her into him by her neck giving it a squeeze.

"Hey focus on me." One of the women turned his face to hers and rubbed her lips against his.

Hearing his door open all heads snapped in the direction and Rico watched as Lauren just looked at him with no emotion

Hearing his door open all heads snapped in the direction and Rico watched as Lauren just looked at him with no emotion. "Sorry, you're busy." She politely closed the door behind her and walked out, Rico instantly sprang from the bed and went after her but she was walking fast as hell.

"I'm not gone trip, he ain't my nigga." Lauren coached herself while chuckling, it felt like her blood was boiling. She walked talking to herself.

"Lauren wait

"Lauren wait." Rico had called out for her, grabbing her arm and she sped up not wanted to hear a thing.

She didn't know why but she felt a stinging to her heart, to see him laid up with not one but six women? Made her question herself and if he was feeding her bullshit.

"I don't want to hear shit sorry ass nigga." She snatched away and waved her hands in his face.

"Let me explain-"

"Let me explain-"

"EXPLAIN what? Bitch I just saw all I needed to know. You want me to turn the fuck up or want me to leave peacefully. We both know I'll drag you and them two dollar ass hoes the fuck up outta here." She yelled.

"Watch yo mouth, and where the fuck You been at for a week straight?" He asked her and she laughed.

"Nigga let me tell you." She walked up to him pointing in his face before going completely off.

"Where the fuck you think I been for this week, on punishment I tased my fucking dad and put myself in danger again

"Where the fuck you think I been for this week, on punishment I tased my fucking dad and put myself in danger again. I been on punishment bitch ass nigga, while you laid up in pussy? I come over here because I'm going crazy worried about you thinking my dad had somebody deal with you and this what the fuck I walk in too?" She laughed and calmed herself down. "You ain't even worth my time, nigga fuck you."

Rico was froze in his spot, not able to say anything as she went off for what seemed like another two minutes.

"Oh one more thing." She did a spin while heading to the door.

"This pussy is gold baby, and I might just put it on ya mans

"This pussy is gold baby, and I might just put it on ya mans." She gave him the finger and stormed out.

Pulling out her phone she called Zeeke and agreed to go on that date with him.