Quartet - Chip Zeal

Start from the beginning

"What do you suppose that Pink Bastard's doing?" Pi broke the silence.

'I dunno. Probably grooming his hair or admiring himself.'

"Flexing his muscles in front of the mirror probably?"

"Maybe he's crying himself to sleep."

Laughter.

(A/N) Around this time Fresh was actually yelling at Patrick for pushing (Y/N) off the roof.

'You think he has a Queen?'

"A Queen?"

'Yeah. Phoebe referred to him as her King, right? Think he has a Queen?'

"Oh, with that body and those looks he's bound to have one. Or two.

The four of them remembered New Game, where a horned demon absorbed part of the Triangle, grew in height and almost killed them. It was the very first time they entered a void, and... Well, to be frank, the demon left impressions. Both a negative and positive one.

"But that Pink Dude, whatever his name is, is pretty damn hot."

'He must get all the ladies.'

"Speaking of which, we can't just always call him Pink or Pink Dude or Bastard. Let's give him a name."

The four of them furrowed their eyebrows and tried thinking of a name.

"Oooh! I know!" Quin broke the silence, snapping his fingers in a Eureka! moment. 'Let's call him Neo!'

"Why Neo?"

'Because his Level name was called New Game!'

Murmurs of agreement came from his three siblings. That was a cool name.

"What about Hunter? It has that tinge of awesomeness to it!" Pi added.

'Yeah, true.' Lumina said. 'But it's a bit too mainstream. I think Ranger suits him better. It makes him sound dark and edgy.'

"Hey! Hunter and Ranger are basically the same thing!"

'No it's not.'

"Yes it is!"

'Fine then.' Lumina rolled her eyes, an art she has mastered at this point. 'I'll change it to Zane. Happy?'

"What about Ace?" Tetra joined into the conversation after some thought.

'Ooooh, Ace, I like that one' Quin smiled. 'But something's missing. I personally like something like Striker, but that seems a bit too... eh. Plus, Mr. Striker was my Math teacher and he was absolutely horrible, I still get Vietnam war flashbacks from his class.'

"Ugh, I know right.' Pi agreed.

"Hm..." His genderless sibling furrowed their eyebrows.

Then, something clicked and a light bulb flashed on in their mind.

"Guys! I have it!" Tetra perked up, smile wide from ear to ear.

'What is it?'

"Let's call him Blixer!"

And just like if the word Blixer was magical, the three others all happy looked at each other, smiling in approval.

'That sounds perfect, did you make that up on the spot?' Quin smiled as he crossed his arms - something he tended to do when he was showing approval.
"I did."