-----------

Here, at Lonavala, according to Manik there is nothing interesting is happening. The meeting is over and he did pretty good with his presentation, Nandini is also positive on getting the deal with The Shinning Company.

 His professional life is all good but his personal life is what eating him up. After meeting, both company's young employees decided to hang out with the bonfire and politely asked everyone to attend. Manik thought to disagree but then before he can answer Nandini already agreed, so even he had to give in. So right after they were done with their presentations in the meeting, they changed their clothes into something casual, had some food and came here.

It's not a very big gathering or like that, just a few known faces, some beers and having a healthy chat with each other

It's not a very big gathering or like that, just a few known faces, some beers and having a healthy chat with each other. But the problem that is bothering Manik is these all people divided themselves into two groups, Boys group and Girls Group, even though they all are sitting facing opposite to each other but still who divides the groups based on genders these days, it just seemed so old fashioned to him.

Nandini is sitting with girls talking sweetly and smiling all the time while he is rotting with the boys where everyone is so busy focusing on girls sitting before them. She is looking so pretty with her light blue crop top and jeans, not much effort put but still anyone can say that Nandini is the prettiest among them.

But the part which irked him the most was a lot of them are focusing on his boss and asking him about how she is and what she likes so that they can try their chance with her.

Ahh, how much he wants to smash their heads!

So, Manik being Manik with a straight face declared that Nandini is in already a relationship with someone and their tricks won't work with her, that's it they all stopped bugging him and accepted his lie thinking how on this planet she will be single when she is perfect from every angle and every aspect.

Manik tried to talk with her so many times but then she is not even looking at him and she seemed so busy with those girls. So, finally he took out his phone and messaged her to meet him at behind where he is going now, with that he stood up from his place casually and checked at her if she noticed the message or not, she read it and looked at him but then Manik just ignored her questioning face and simply walked out from there.

Nandini saw him walking away and then she also excused herself from there to follow him. Actually, she is having a really good time with those girls but only until they started buzzing about her so-called employee who is standing out too much among those guys with his casual style and passing silent smiles often while the boys are chatting among them. 

Nandini smiled when they said that he is so handsome that they're ready to work in her company if they wouldn't have bound by their company bond papers. It seems like they have a crush, no no....huge crush on Manik but poor girls, he is not at all glancing at them and then suddenly he messaged her to meet him.

 Nandini found Manik leaning over a tree with his hands in his pockets and waiting for her, there are some golden bulb lights here and there and under those lights, his skin is glowing with his brown orbs which are shining so gloriously. 

Nandini has to agree with all those girls, if the looks are only mattered in this world this man would have been on top, he is too handsome for his own good thinking but then she shook her head.

"You know its rude to ask your boss to meet you like this" Nandini said teasingly while approaching Manik who is just doing nothing but waiting for her.

 "But your employee is getting bored there, isn't it your responsibility?" he asked her so innocently with that cute expression just to express his annoyance with her which made her heart skip a beat.

 She should get herself hold before this devil disguised man.

 "That's why you commanded me to come here so that i can entertain you?" she asked him jokingly staring at him like he is a kid.

"No, actually i asked you to come here because i have something to ask you..." with that Manik trailed off his sentence and looked at her face which looked not at all serious right now, and for the first time in the history Manik felt nervous, he just want to confess his love to her but saying those three words is hard than it seems. 

He is turning cold feet but then in his mind, the image of that little red devil mocking at him came visual and that's it, he got all his determination back. Nandini is standing in front still waiting for him, giving him a chance to talk about whatsoever he wants to talk with her. 

"Actually, Nandini, I don't know when this has exactly happened but i think i'm in  l.." before Manik going to complete his sentence some bellboy from the hotel came running towards them and he handover the mobile that is now ringing to the mobile owner, Nandini.

 She dismissed him politely after taking her mobile from him which she left back a while ago and she looked at the caller who is calling her. 

Nandini sighed looking at the name flashing, it is her dad who to her guess is calling her to check up on her whether she got kidnapped by Manik or not. Nandini sighed again and she looked apologetically at Manik and said "Sorry Manik, I have to take this. We can talk tomorrow. Goodnight" with that she left from there urgently by taking up the call. 

Meanwhile, Manik just stood there in disappointment and cursed his stars by staring at the sky which bright with a full moon shining upon him.

*********

Please click on that star button.

DO VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Thank you!