9

Gala's POV
"Thank you for that Sky now he will never trust me," I growl dropping my wings in disappointment "I was trying to become his friend."

"I was just playing," Sky says "does he not like games?"

"He doesn't understand our games yet none of them do," I say sighing and run a hand threw my hair "and your lucky no one thought you were being aggressive."

"I wasn't the only dragon involved Gala," Sky says rolling her eyes "plus other Vikings were laughing."

"But what if they weren't laughing? What would have happened if they thought you were a threat?" I ask tilting my head "what if they decided we were both a threat?"

"Gala, what are you saying? What are you talking about?" Hiccup asks and I look over at him.

"Just trying to explain what she did wrong," I say rolling my eyes "but obviously she doesn't think she did anything wrong."

"Having a bit of fun is no crime," Sky grumbles.

"Well her intentions were harmless," Hiccup says shrugging "but she could have gone about it differently."

"Do not defend her!" I growl playfully "it only gets to her head." Sky gasps and tackles me over and we end up rolling around. I snarl batting at her underside and she yips snapping playfully back at me. Everyone looks on in shock and I'm sure this looks very aggressive but it's all play. Well until someone steps on my wing. I yelp biting onto sky's leg she retaliates by actually growling and flinging me away still standing on my wing so I don't go far but it hurts! I screech clawing at her foot that she finally notices is on my wing and backs up.

"Gala! Oh gosh I'm sorry! I didn't realize I was actually hurting you!" She exclaims looking remorseful.

"Gala are you alright?" Hiccup asks shocked at what just unfolded.

"Yes, I'm fine. It was just a bit of fun. She stepped on my wing is all. It happens sometimes," I say waving everyone off. Even some of the random people walking by had stopped to see what the commotion was about.

"That looked a bit aggressive to just be play," someone piped up from the side.

"You can't tell me you haven't seen two dragons go at it just to play," I say rolling my eyes "that's all this is a friendly fight."

"I see, well you best go find your guardian before it gets dark," Hiccup says and everyone clears out moaning and groaning at the mention of Erit.

"What's all that about?" I ask confused.

"Well Erit isn't one to really have fun and a lot of people still think he's a dragon hunter," Hiccup explains.

"So not a lot of people enjoy his presence," Astrid says over Hiccups explanation. I nod turning to Sky who's looking regretful.

"Sky it's fine it happens," I say hugging her head "plus I bit you back." She chuffs then turns and walks off, she needs some time to think on it but she'll be fine. I open my wings and flap a few times to get air born looking for my hunter.

Authors note
Ok so I'm in the military so I don't have a whole lot of time in my hands so I don't know when or if I will be able to update any of my stories. I apologize for anyone who really enjoys this book and I'll try my best to update. But I just don't know if it will happen.