2

Gala's pov
This was a mistake. I should have told Skydiver to take me home.

"Not biologically calm yourselves lads," Gobber says rolling his eyes.

"I'm sorry," I breathe as I pass out from over exertion.

Hiccups pov
She passes out in Gobbers arms as he pulls her closer to his chest.

"Gobber you better start explaining," Astrid says.

"She was my little girl I raised her 17 years ago before she ran away," he sighs "she was and still is my baby girl. I don't know what happened but she isn't a monster. Please hiccup don't treat her like one." She stole my son and he's asking me not to treat her like a monster? Ha! Tuff luck.

"Tie her up in the arena Erit you are in charge of her until I say otherwise," I say her dragon walks over to Gobber smelling the Spitfire.

Erit grabs her and the dragon snarls about to attack when Toothless in full alpha mode jumps in front of it. It stops momentarily eyeing him then flairs its wings hissing. Erit pulls out a sleep dart and tries to shoot it at the great beast. It hits and bounces off everyone freezes. It looks down at the dart then at Erit unimpressed. Then it looks at Toothless and spits something causing him to flinch and pass out.

"Toothless!" I yell running over only to be stopped by the dragon.

Gala's pov
I hear yelling and opened my eyes to see Skydiver snarl over at the rider.

"S-stop," I call to her and she freezes turning to me suddenly.

"They wish you harm!" She growls.

"Go home friend I will be fine I will leave in good time," I say and she snarls.

"I will not leave you with these Vikings," she spits.

"Would you rather them kill me to try and control you?" I ask "Skydiver if you really care you'll leave."

"You make me make a decision I do not wish to make," she huffs "but I will leave."

"Thank you," I sigh as she flies away looking back once before disappearing.

"What did he do to my dragon!" The rider yells grabbing my shoulders.

"Who?" I ask

"Your dragon what did it do to Toothless?!" He repeats. I look over to see the night fiery on the ground with sleep venom on its face.

"He's only sleeping," I say looking back at the rider.

"Fix it!" He growls. I stand up tiredly and drag my wings as I walk to the dragon tripping over a rock half way. Gobber catches me walking with me in his arms to the dragon.

"Toothless you said his name was correct?" I ask.

"What's that got to do with anything?" Another rider asks in a British accent.

"Never mind then," I sigh putting my hand on the dragons head and spit at him gaining an angry yell from his rider. The dragon slowly opens his eyes looking at me angrily.

"You are not friend," he growls softly still in the process of waking up.

"I am a friend, I wish you or your island any harm," I say "I am still very weak from my flight. I couldn't kill a bug."