Yuu was glad he wasn't dressed up fancily like last time

Yuu was glad he wasn't dressed up fancily like last time.  He was also glad that the Hanfu's he was given seemed to be sorta unisex.

Sighing, he put it on and exited out of the bathroom. 

"I'm ready."  He said, and she slightly smiled.  "Follow me."

She started walking towards the door, opening it for him before leading him down the corridors.  "Yuu, you'll need to be careful.  These omegas aren't what you make them out to be.  They aren't afraid to kill."  She whispered before opening the door.

Everyone looked at him, and each stare seemed to have some sort of malicious in their eyes.

Yuu wasn't going to like it here.

Mika POV——-
Upon the next day, Mika and Shusaku seemed to be ready to fight. Shinya was the one who calmed both of them down, stating they needed a plan.

"I want to save Guren and Yuu more than anything. But I would rather not have this plan fail." He said, looking at each and every one of them.

Narumi was still shaking, not comfortable at all from the situation. He wouldn't be surprised if Shusaku did something to him.

"I- alright. I'll be more patient." Mika said, dryly. He wanted nothing more than to save you. And kill Kureto, but mostly save Yuu.

Even if he let Kureto free. Which made him shiver in disgust. Letting the man he hated more than anything free, he wouldn't do that for anything.

Well, except for Yuu.

They had planned a little last night, but not enough to Shinya's liking.

"We should go over everything again. Along with, we need a specific vulnerable point to strike. Not at some random moment right now." He said, looking up at the two.

"Any events going on right-"

"The ball. There is a ball soon, when the new queen is announced. But that's highly unlikely." Shusaku said, before thinking for a little while.

"Unless he survives the trials." Shusaku added and Mika stiffened. He had heard about the trials, he had thought they had been banned.

"We need to save him immediately." He said. But he knew it wasn't the best course of action.

"Mika, it seems that Shusaku has a good start. The ball seemed to be perfect timing. As much as I hate to admit, Kureto has taken a liking to him. Which means, he may not kill him." Shinya said and Mika looked down at the ground.

As much as he hated to admit, Shinya was probably right. And that scared him, he was glad that Yuu wasn't going to be killed off. But what if something worse happened?

What if he failed, Yuu would be Kureto's wife, and no one else could stop it.

Those thoughts scared him, he still couldn't believe this whole situation. If he had never met Yuu, Yuu would be happy, without him.

"Then the ball it is," Shusaku continued, "Kureto probably won't kill Yuu, when Yuu is about to be crowned, we'll strike. We have 3 weeks to get ready, so we better start planning soon." Shusaku said, before getting up from his chair.

Mika continued to frown, wishing this never happened. Wishing it was all a terrible dream, and Yuu was happy and safe.

"Now, who wants breakfast?"

Guren POV———
"Will you leave me alone? I just want it to be quiet!" Guren snarled up at Mito, who was currently chattering away.

"Geez, no need to be so mean Guren!  I was just trying to be nice."  She said, slightly pouting.  Guren groaned and rubbed his tired eyes.

He was worried, and probably Shinya was too.

When Guren left, he was probably just coming home from whatever job he had.  When he realized that Guren wasn't home, he would probably wait patiently, thinking Guren went out for food.

When Guren was gone for a few more hours, Shinya would've probably started to call him, and when he didn't answer...

Guren frowned even more, wishing that he could've at least have a chance to say goodbye.

Now he was stuck god knows where, with an annoying fairy.

"Guren what's wrong now?  You look down in the dumps, want me to sing?"  She asked, before she began to open her mouth.

Immediately, Guren flicked her away, not wanting to get a headache.

"Hmph, you could've just told me.  You know, I've taken a liking to you.  If anyone else would've done that, I would've squashed them!"  She said excitedly.

"Well, I guess I'm honored."  Guren said while rolling his eyes.  He stood up, before turning to look towards her.

"What do you do here?  Besides gardening?"  He asked and she simply smiled.

"Well, don't tell them I said this but, I also take care something for the trial.  Only I can take care of it, because I'm strong enough.  Not even millions upon millions of armies could kill it."

Guren raised an eyebrow, before speaking, "where is this creature?"  He asked, staring straight at her.

"Oh, I can't tell you that.  I like you Guren, but there are some things you just simply aren't allowed to know."  She said with a slight smile, "now Guren, don't you want to escape?"

"I thought you said there wasn't a way-"

"I changed my mind.  Now, you can't escape just yet, you've gotta wait first.    For the right moment I mean, before you try anything."  She then started to giggle.

"Give it, maybe 2 weeks, and you're free.  Well, in some sense."  Guren glared at her, "what do you mean in some sense?"

"Guren, you simply can't believe that you'll be kept alive.  They sent you in here, so I could kill you.  But I chose not to.  Now, when they go to fetch the creature, they'll realize you're alive.  They'll kill you."  She said before sighing.

"I mean, your friend is probably not going to live anyway, so give up."  She said, turning away.

"No, Yuu will live.   I'll make sure of it."  Guren said, slightly grimacing.  It was amazing how the fairy's tone could suddenly change immediately.

"Alright, alright.  How about this?  I'll help you escape, but you have to promise me wrong thing Guren."  She said, slightly saddened and she turned back around.

"Be my friend?"