"Where will we go?" Grace asked. Dutch shrugged.

"Haven't thought that far ahead. But, I know wherever we end up. It'll be paradise," Dutch dreamt, sounding convinced that his plan would work. He grinned, the cigar slipping to the corner of his mouth. 

"Sounds nice, Dutch. Also, Arthur'll be back soon. He's doing something for Strauss," Grace informed, remembering that Arthur hadn't returned yet. Dutch nodded. 

"Okay. Well, you should get out of that dress now. I would imagine you would hate to wear it," Dutch joked. Grace chuckled, nodding.

"Trust me, it's a beautiful dress but I'd rather stick to pants," Grace answered truthfully. Dutch nodded, understanding her. Grace began to make her way towards her tent when Dutch called out again.

"Also, when you're done help yourself to a drink. You deserve it!" Dutch called out to her. Grace smiled at him before continuing to her tent. 

Grace sat around the burning camp fire with Uncle, Javier, Susan and Karen as they sung songs while Javier played his guitar, the drunken friends singing loudly with drinks in their hands. Grace took a drink from her bottle, everything in her vision was funny looking. Grace chuckled before she continued to sing carelessly with them, Javier happily pulling the strings of his guitar as he played the tune for them to sing a long to. The song ended eventually, Grace feeling dizzy and drunk. She sculled down the rest of her drink, trying to force herself off of the log to go get another drink. As she attempted to stand, her vision spun and she giggled, watching the world spin around.

"Grace, easy there," Javier chuckled as he jumped to his feet, holding Grace steady. 

"I want another driiink," Grace informed Javier. Javier chuckled again, looking at her as he held her up. 

"You sure that's a good idea, Miss?" Javier questioned, seeing she already was out of it. Grace chuckled at him, trying to stand up straight before swaying.

"Probably not," Grace chuckled. Javier looked around, hoping to get help from Susan, Karen and Uncle but they were already singing another song. Javier sighed before looking over at Arthur who was passing by to his tent.

"Arthur!" Javier called out to him. Arthur turned around, seeing Javier with Grace by the camp fire. "Arthur, Grace needs some help," Javier explained as Arthur joined them. Arthur looked at Grace before turning to Javier.

"How much did she have?" Arthur questioned, seeing that Grace had turned into a giggling mess. Javier shrugged honestly.

"No idea. I was just playing music for them and then she tried to walk off and I seen she is like this."

"Jesus, Grace. Alright well," Arthur started to talk to Grace as he threw one of her arms around his neck, holding her steady. "Let's get you to bed." Arthur quickly thanked Javier before half carrying Grace towards her small tent. 

"Arthuuuur let me have another drink," Grace complained, sounding like a child. Arthur shook his head sternly.

"No, Miss. What you need is to sober up," Arthur explained, not letting Grace win. Grace sighed as Arthur sat her down in her bed cot. Arthur stood in front of her, shaking his head in disappointment. "This is shit I'd expect from Reverend, not you, Grace."

"Dutch said I could," Grace argued, pouting at him. 

"Yeah and if Dutch told you to shoot yourself, would you? I don't think so," Arthur pointed out. Grace frowned before resting her head in her hands. Arthur sighed before sitting beside Grace, Grace scooting over to make room for him. "Dutch just wants you to be happy. He made me get Lenny drunk when he was distressed after he almost got lynched. Guessing Dutch did the same with you after what happened the other day with the Lemoyne Raiders."

"It's funny how alcohol takes your mind off of things," Grace added. Arthur nodded before Grace felt a gross taste growing in her throat. She quickly stood up, hurrying out of her tent before vomiting. She heard Arthur rush out after her before he realised she was just vomiting. Grace wiped her mouth on the back of her hand as she stood up. "Ah, I need to sleep," Grace announced. Arthur chuckled lightly before escorting her back to her tent. Grace sat down in her cot, taking off her boots. Arthur watched as she kicked her boots away, leaving her socks on before laying back in her cot. 

"Need anything?" Arthur asked. Grace started laughing again, turning giggly again. Arthur sighed as he rub his face with a hand. "I'm going to get you water." With that, Arthur left Grace alone to herself before returning with a flask of water. "Here, drink," Arthur said as he handed the flask to her. Grace frowned, taking it in her small hands. 

"Isn't this yours?" She asked. Arthur nodded.

"Just drink."

Grace took a drink from the flask, water filling her mouth as she swallowed, water dripped from the corner on her mouth. She wiped the water away with her thumb before handing it back to Arthur. Arthur took a small drink before closing the flask. 

"Thank you," Grace thanked as she sat up, watching Arthur.

"Try not let this happen again. I know that I do stupid things when I'm drunk I just don't want to see you in trouble," Arthur explained. Grace nodded at him. "Goodnight, Grace."

"Goodnight," Grace called out from behind him as he left her, leaving her to sleep.