Chapter 9

I woke up the next morning feeling sick but i didn't want to cause anyone any worries so i put on a facade and started my day off well enough before long it was half way through the day and people started noticing.
"You alright? Your ears and nose are bleeding and you have gone pale?"

I heard almost none of what karma said as my vision began blurring and hearing stopped working.

°¬°¬°¬°¬°^°5hrs later°^°¬°¬°¬°¬°

I began waking up with Korosensei at my side in the E building.
" What happened? "

As i sat up a pain wave flashed through me making me wince momentarily.
"Get your wings out. Is it because of them?"

I screamed at what i was seeing

"WHY ARE THEY BLACK!!!! WHY ARE THE BLACK!!! WHY DO I HAVE HORNS! OH IM FUCKING DYING!!!!"

Korosensei slapped me around the cheek and i was stunned. He was under contract not to hurt students.

"Maybe you've fallen? Mythology would suggest so."
"And why would i have suddenly fucking fallen... Wait! Its your fucking fault. Heaven always forbid angels falling in love! Then heart brake. Then anger. It's all tour fucking fault!"

I got Up and ran out the building before taking flights to my house i ran in and both the boys were eating dinner when they stopped to examine me.
" Horns? "
" BLACK WINGS?!?! WHAT HAPPENED!"
" i don't want to talk about it. "
" She felt in love and got rejected."
"How do you know?"
"Which student do i need to kill?"

It made it more concerning that he had the look of a killer while holding his dinner knife.
"I did it to your mother. After a while we went out and her wings slowly started changing back. When she married me they went pure white again. She said they follow emotion."
"I'd like to stop talking about this. I loved him. I have no chance. He probably will never love me."

I felt the tears running down my face and i ran into the street and towards the empty park at night.

I stood their and began crying like a child.

I began making my way to the park when i bumped into a tall man covered in blood

" Shhssss little one and you will be fine."
"So if i scream you will kill me?"
"Yes..."

I smiled and held my arms out.
"Do it!"
"Are you alright kid??? I cant kill a girl..."
"Just go away then."
"Want to talk about it? I mean who's a killer going to tell?"

Before i could speak i watched the guy get restrained and disappear in a blur.
I blinked and felt something strange on both my shoulders.
I turned around and saw sensei and slapped him.
"LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!"
"I promised id never let you die."
"HE WANTED TO TALK!"
"nufufufu~ you can ta-"
"NO! CAUSE ITS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT! WHY CANT YOU LEAVE ME ALONE! YOU PLAYED MY HEART AND BROKE IT TWICE NOW! HOW MUCH IS ONE PERSON SUPPOSED TO TAKE BEFORE THEY SNAP! LEAVE ME ALONE UNLESS YOU ARE GOING TO GIVE ME A STRAIGHT ANSWER!"

I began walking away when i felt his tentacles wrap around my hips
" WHAT?! "
" Nufufufu ~ why do you think i gave you private lessons after school. I remembered you. "
" No! Why would you suddenly announce it! Cause you don't love me don't lie i kn-"

I was cut short when his... Lips?
Connected with mine.
I pulled away in fear that it was a dream but i knee it wasn't.
But the fear itself was real.

" Whats wrong? Do you not love me. "
" This isn't real. Why... "

I couldn't have realised but my body and heart knew what i wanted. They acted on their own as i leaped up and connected our lips.
I melted into it and let my body speak.

We pulled apart and he went pink as i followed blushing tomato red.

" So... "
" Sakura Asano. This relationship is forbidden but..."
"Because of student and teacher or as a alien?"
"Both."
"An angel doesn't follow the laws of hunans. Only of god. And my heart says yes. But what does yours say."
"Yes. But... This stays hidden."

I pecked him on the cheek running off waving.
"Love ya sensei~"

I got home and i smiled before walking up to my room.

"Can i save him... Without killing?"

I started writing down ideas and one cane to mind but i shouldn't try it yet. Not unless i see if everyone is alright with saving him and not killing him.

°×° timeskip. battle to save sensei°×°

I wasn't allowed to participate as they believed an angel was unfair advantage leaving karma and Nagisa as the final contestants in the game.

When nagisa won i screamed with happiness.
"Before you plan that space mission, can i try something. I tried practising it for a while and it mostly works."

I stood in front of him as i imagined all his foreign cells reverting to their original state and the foreign cells leaving his body making an orb and it started working.
When i was finished an unconscious human laid on the floor and a ball of mucus yellow cells flew in front of me.
I learnt these don't affect my genetics so i took then inside me and they disappeared for eternity.

"Isn't he the person you use to draw?"
"Yes. Buy karasuma does this count as eliminated target. Do i get the money?!"
"Yes."

I watched as everyone seemed upset that they earned nothing.
"I will take half. Split the rest among the class."

I grabbed Korosensei in my arms and flew up slightly as he woke up.

We still have a few months left till the exams can he still teach us?