Chapter 4

The Hokkaido trip was just beginning.
We arrived at the inn with me and Korosensei sat on the sofa extremely sick and feeling incredibly Ill.
"Ughhh."

Everyone settled in but i had to bunk either the male teachers as every room was taken.
I took my bags in and didn't care if i changed around them. One was a father figure the other was an it.

I opened my bag and cringed.
"Fuck sake those bloody Asano boys have changed the clothes i packed."
"Nufufufu~ i forgot my pillow..."

He stood up and i jumped on his back as he flew off.
At that point he had no idea until we were in the air.
"KOROSENSEI I'M COMING!!!!"
"NAWHHH! WHY ARE YOU HERE."

He wobbled his arms to grab me from his back and placed me under his chest in his gown outfit.
"So why are you here?"
"Can you sneak my home. I need to get some clothes. I'm not wearing dresses and skirt for this trip."
"Nufufufu~ ill drop you there get my pillow and get you again so we can go back."
"Sure."

He dropped me off in front of the mansion and i believed father was at school so using my key i walked in but i was confronted by a face.
"Why are you here?"
"I got Korosensei to drop me home for a moment so i could get some clothes."
"But me and your brother packed."
"In not wearing dresses and skirts!"
"You are an asano! You should look like one! In public at least."
"Can i at least get some clothes for inside the trashy inn?"
"Sure... Be quick. That thing is outside."

I ran upstairs and started grabbing some comfort clothes for the inn. I don't want to upset father so i will be respectable and example of Fashionable Asano.

I grabbed a few clothes and made my way downstairs and gave father a hug as he kissed my forehead.
He'd never be this nice to oni-chan.
"Bye dad. Be back in 3 days."
"Be safe, kill it, and have fun."
"Alright father."

I had some slippery tentacles wrap around me and i hope it was by accidentally it grabbed my breast.
Father saw but before he could do any thing we were already heading to the inn and arrived in about 5 minutes.

"Owww~ that hurt."
"Sorry."

We settled down and everyone went to their rooms when karasuma came in.

He was on a phone call however he seemed incredibly stressed

"Yes yes... The target is here... Yes... I got it..."

He hung up and threw his phone at the wall.
"God Damn it!"
"You alright?"
"Nufufufu~ pressure?"
"No. They have increased the amount and allowing anyone with authority and connection to the government to kill him at any costs."
"So... We will be interrupted?"
"Ye. They are desperately trying to speed this up."
"Well I'm going to go into the lobby and call my brother so he knows I'm fine."

I got into some of my favourite pj's which was a show i loved and Asano watched it with me every Friday. One piece. I made Asano get a Bepo jumpsuits onsie as i got a Trafalgar law onsie.

I made my way to the living room where i found an old fashioned phone with the finger slots you pull to call.

"Asano Gakushuu. Who is this?"
"Oh dear i seem to have called a tight ass bitch."
...
"Brilliant... How are you?"
"Well I'm in my onsie and calling on an old phone from this run down inn. How are you?"
"Enjoying a high end posh class hotel enjoying a 5 course meal. Amuse, starter, intermediate, main, dessert, amuse. It was fabulous."
"I wish i was in a class just for that dish. And also did you have to pack my bag... I had no shorts."
"Had?"
"I went and got some at a shop..."
"Whats your plans for this holiday?"
"No idea. Why?"
"Be careful. We got warned at the hotel thugs are kidnapping around here and i don't want to have dad on everyone when you end up as a slave. Again."
"Asano... Do you know why your father brought me?"
"No idea."
"Why does he treat me like a daughter."
"No idea. But have you ever realised you have our eye colour? Or is it me?"
"I never noticed but that's true and i don't know anyone with violet eyes... Ill ask dad later on."

I went to speak but i heard a commotion on his end.
"I WANT TO BANG HER COMMON!"
"SHUT UP! IM ON THE PHONE REN!"
"Ill call you tomorrow night."
"Alright be safe."

I hung up and saw a fee female students sneaking towards the males bathroom.

I watched as they went in with some of the boys and i followed half excepting sexual sounds to fill the hall way but i saw them threatening Korosensei.

I left them to it and went back to mine and the staff sleeping quarters.
I started finishing the sketch i started when i first met Korosensei. I did the final touches and added colours.

"Nufufufu~ is that me?""It's my human vision of you

"It's my human vision of you."
"You're good at art."
"Its one thing I'm good at. It was a thing i was taught to do the moment i joined the Asano family. I had a talent for it."
"You were always artistic. Singing, drawing, sculpting."
"Maybe you should look for a job in the arts."
"Maybe... But i want to be as smart as everyone else. I'm so far behind everyone i feel looked down upon."
"The military didn't want you knowing unnecessary knowledge. All you needed to know was how to kill."
"Nufufufu~ the slave trade wouldn't teach someone. They'd use it to escape. So everyone refused to ensure you wouldn't be able to leave."
"Although you got a family who want to give you everything."
"But Father worries me."
"Why?"
"Why me? Why bother getting a slave as a daughter? There were plenty much cheaper. He didn't care i had wings. He never made me use them. Then oni-chan said i have the same eye colour out of the blue on the phone."
"Nufufufu~ so you think Asano had an ulterior motive for having you?"
"Honestly, yes. The second i got it he got me he called me darling, sweetie and daughter. As if it was natural. Can you find out why?"
"I'm not going to use my government power for that."
"Fine. Ill find out myself. Cause you already know. I can tell."

He went to speak but i flipped him a birdie and climbed into my futon.
Tomorrow was going to our first day but little did i know as i went to bed, i wasn't going to be myself for a while.