Chapter 2

Your POV

I began waking up to my brothers face as he forced me awake to which i responded with pulling his cheek.

"I'm sorry~ Nee-chan it hurtsss."
"You are so pathetic. Incredibly smart yet weak."
"Tsk- anyway nee~chan, can you tell me whats happening in the E class? I know something's happening. Hut i don't know what."
"Find out yourself oni-chan."

He pouted as he left so i could get changed.

"Father will kill you if you stay in that

"Father will kill you if you stay in that. Does he know you own street clothes!?"
"Shut up oni-chan. See you at the end of the day."

He left and i equipped all the weird weapons i recieved by the government when they explained what was happening in the E class.
The word Assassination brought back a memory.
I remember falling down and shooting a guy in the head and it brought all my memories of killing techniques only accessible to me.

I will also break my promise. To kill this target i will need my wings.

I went to the table where my father looked slight disgusted but didn't mention anything.
"So darling, don't fail me. Do anything to get that money."
"Anything like my wings?"
...
"If needs be. But limit who sees at least. We don't need people hunting you."
"Yes father."

I shoved my food into my mouth before we all made it to the limo.
We got out on main campus where i gave both my boys a kiss on the cheek before running up the mountain.

I ran into the building and saw my target.
I dashed at them and using angel speed and sliced off all of his legs.

Although i couldn't stop my speed and headbutted the wall.
"Owwe~"
"Nufufufu~ you must be Sakura Asano."
Everyone had jaws dropped and a red headed tomato spoke.
"SHE IS AN ASANO?! WHY IS SHE HERE!"
"nufufufu~ shes never been to school."

The weird man gave me a hand as i got up and dusted myself off.
"Hello i am Sakura Asano. I'm adopted last year. I have no memories apart from being an assassin, and two faces."

My head turned as the door opened and a man i knew stood their.

"You!"

"Hmm?"

"Hmm?"

It wasn't intentional but i attacked.
"You know me. And i know you from your face. Who am i."
"Name?"
"My original name that my slave traders used or the one i go by now?"
"Both."
"(y/n) hohenheim.-"
"She was special."

I dragged him out the building into the forest where i released my wings.
"So it is you."

He hesitated before i received a hug.

-FlashBack-

I laid in my bed until i heard the house door slowly open and i jumped out of my bed

"Daddy!"
"Hm. Hello sweetie how are you. Why are you up?"
"I waited for you."
"You should sleep. We have a new job tomorrow."
"Is this my entire life dad? To kill because of these wings?"
"Unfortunately. They own you until they can find a way of making soldiers like you. To them, you are merely a tool."
"Maybe if i didn't have wings id be free."

He petted my head gently promising me one day he'd save me from this life.
Buy he didn't realise he was going to lose me so soon on my birthday. On the following day. On my mission.

-End flashback. -

"Karasudad... I..."
"I heard you went into slavery I'm glad you got free."
"This... Is awkward... Who thought i would find some of my memory here and within the first hour."
"You lost your memory?"
"Yes. Everything mostly. I remember the life of a slave. Your face and another mans. But now i remember life in the military. I'm still missing 13&14."
"So you are an Asano now?"
"Ye. Honestly though, you were a lot less scarier and stricter."
"I won't tell the military. You finally got that freedom i promised even if it wasn't me who gave it."

He offered my hand as we walked back to the classroom and everyone looked at me.
"Let me introduce myself now i know more of who i am."
I looked to karasuma.
"I am the angelic assassin of the military until i escaped them not knowing where i went. My birth name was (y/n) Hohenheim. I took a name later on as (y/n) Karasuma. And recently became Sakura Asano. I will kill this teacher and complete my life goal of retrieving all my memories i lost. Nice to meet you all officially. "
" Nufufufu~ angelic cause of her beauty? "

Me and karasuma started laughing.
" No. You will see lets say tonight. I challenge you to a duel. Loser kills themselves. "
" I can't allow that. "
" If you refuse i will kill myself anyways. "
" She will. Just do it. "
" Nufufufu you must not die. "
" If i could die easily it would have happened long ago. "
" Hm. True. "

I sat in the class not understanding a thing being said as it all just flee over me and i looked confused. It was obvious.
"Nufufufu~ whats wrong sakura?"
"I cant read any of this. I cant read in general."

Everyone looked towards me.
Then the tomato spoke.
"Then how are you in this school. Surely you'd be held back to elementary school."
"My dad."

Everyone realised that they had an experienced assassin. That was obvious when i removed his legs this morning but i was clueless and had no intelligence.
"Sorry. I'll just leave."
"Nufufufu~ how about a change to our duel. If you lose, i tutor you. Here after school."
"Fine."

As i knew nothing i slept through the class and finally our duel would begin.