"That whole time I was talking about you. You're the person I like. You're the person who acts like my boyfriend on occasion and then emphasises friend to me. And I want to know how you feel about me because I'm kinda dying over here trying to figure out what it is."

David is just looking at me, and not saying anything. He probably just stared at me for a solid 2 minutes with no words.

I placed my cutlery on the plate and just nodded, "yep, alright. That'll just about explain everything. God I'm so dumb." I got up and put my dishes in the sink and grabbed my keys before walking out the door.

I heard David yell out my name but I was already leaving the driveway.

Jason, I need to speak to Jason.

I drive over to the JT house and before I get there tears start to stream down my face. I park, walk up to the front door and before I've even knocked, Jason opens the door.

"Millie, saw your car pull up, what's goi-"

I looked up at him and he stopped speaking.

"Why are you crying? What's happened?" He pulled me into a hug on the door step.

"David."

"What do you mean? Are you okay? Did he go too far? What's happened?"

"I told him."

Jason just looks at me, and then it dawns on him what I mean. "And he didn't say anything back did he?"

I just shook my head.

"Oh Mills, come in, come in." He pulls me into the house and sits me on the couch. "I'll be right back, just wait here." I nod and he leaves me alone on the couch.

He comes back and hands me a mug that has hot chocolate in it, "it's got a little bit of whiskey in there too." I laugh and thank him.

"I called Zane as well, hope you don't mind, I think he can handle this a lot more than I could."

"I came to you specifically Jason."

He looks a bit shocked, "why? I mean I'm flattered, but why?"

"I think we both know you and David are the closest out of everyone. And I feel like he would tell you about stuff."

"You want to know if I think he likes you back....."

I just nod at him.

"Well, in all honesty, I think he does. I just think after Liza he has a bit of trouble. But I think he likes you back, he appears to be always happy whenever you're around. I mean David is always happy, but like, extra happy. I just think he has a lot of trouble trying to express that properly. Give him some time, he will figure out how to make that come across in the right way."

Before I know it, Zane is in the room in front of me holding my face in his hands. "What'd he do?? I'll go and kill him. I don't care about the vlogs, I'll end him."

I started to laugh, and laughing and crying isn't a good look. But I did it anyway. "You won't do that Zane."

"You're right, but I can TP his house, and take his Tesla charger. Home boy ain't going anywhere."

I laughed more and hugged him, "I love you so much...."

"I love you too, now tell Mumma what happened."

I laughed softly before saying, "I told him."

Zane looked like he was thinking a little bit, "..... that you were in love with him?"

I shook my head, "no I didn't get that far, I just told him that I liked him and that I thought he was sometimes acting like my boyfriend and then other times emphasising that we were friends too much."

"Well you didn't say anything wrong."

I started to cry properly again, "and he said nothing. Like legitimately nothing. For a whole two minutes. Not a word."

Zane pulled me into a hug, "He will come to his senses, I'm sure of it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I definitely wasn't expecting for that to come out so soon but hey, cats out the bag!!

Comment and vote!!

- L