You don't know shit!

Zacznij od początku

“You think just because you have a twin brother that protect you now, I’m not afraid to beat you the fuck up?” he yell again making me scoot back to the wall behind me.

“I told you so many times Bieber. Your nothing but worthless shit that even his own dad didn’t want him!” he growl.

“Shut up!” I yell as tears falls down my cheek. I’m damn tired of him bringing up my dad all the time. He knows it would upset me and somehow I use to think whatever he says is true. Dad didn’t care about me but I’m not going to let him win by doing that.

Drake kneel down in front of me. “Did you ask me to shut up?” he ask pissed off but his voice was calm.

“Yes! Stop talking about my dad. You don’t know anything! Just stop!.” I yell at his face as I wipe my tears away. I have to be strong, I’m not letting him win. He nod, his face held no emotion as he got up and turn to his boys. He motion them with his hand. I look at them confuse. They nod and walk to me as one of them kick my stomach taking me by surprise. They kick and kick without mercy. I fall to the ground still holding my knees but they keep on kicking me as I taste blood coming out of my mouth. My vision start to blurr. Finally they stop, I was shock that I wasn’t unconscious yet, I guess I’m used to it already.

Drake walk to me and kneel down near my face. “See fag. That’s what happens when you mess with me. I maybe can’t touch your brother but I definitely can with you because your my puppet, my personal punching bag. I have to go now. See ya later superstar.” He said amuse as he walk away with his friends leaving me beaten up and in pain. My breathing started to pick up as I struggle to breath. I reach for my bag and rummage through it, searching for my inhaler. I sigh in relief when I found it and breath it as mu breathing calm slowly. I close my eyes as I grew tired. Just a little sleep that’s all.

Jason POV

“Okay Pattie. Maybe he kept his phone in his locker or something. I’ll call you when we get home alright. Don’t worry about it.” I assure my mom from the other line.

“Okay sweetie. I’m sorry I can’t pick you guys up from school today. I just have this work that I cant leave.” She said sounding ashamed.

“No. Don’t worry about it. Just finish your work. I’ll get myself and Justin home before you know it.” I assure again with a smile on my face. She always make me feel warm and loved.

“I won’t honey. Just ask Justin to pick up his phone alright. Don’t get me worried. Love you Jason.” She said as I smile widely.

“Love you too mom” I said quietly and I heard her gaps. “Umm.. Okay, call me later kay Jason. Love u always and.. thanks for calling me mom finally.” I chuckle as I could hear her  overwhelming voice. We said goodbyes. Now, where’s the brat. I’ve been standing by our locker and he’s still not here.

“Yo Jason!” Chaz yell as he walk towards me with Ryan and Christian.

I nod slightly at him. “Have you guys seen Justin?” I ask furrowing my eyebrows. They look at me confuse.

“Nope, we just finish our classes. Don’t Justin have algebra just now but when I walk in front of Mrs Brent class, no one’s there anymore though.” Christian said.

“Maybe he went to the toilet or something.” Ryan suggest. I shrugged as slide my phone screen and try to call his cellphone. There’s rings but no one is picking it up.