You don't know shit!

Justin POV

“Okay see you guys later.” I wave at my friends and my twin brother as they went to different class.

“Wait for me outside and don’t go anyway or Mom gonna get my ass for it.” Jason warn. I chuckle and nod. They walk away as I went to my locker to get my Algebra book. Ouh, how I hate that subject. This is the third day of school, honestly, everything is going smoothly. This is the best days of schools for me ever. No one bullied me anymore. They still give me glares but they never say anything or try to hurt me anymore. I could thank Jason for that. I guess when he stood up for me on the first day of school, they don’t torment me anymore. Even Drake stop harassing me but he keeps giving me this look where I feel that he’s up to something and with Jason always embarrass me him since the first day, I don’t think we’re in his good book.

I closed my locker as I finally found the book I need for the next class. I turn around quickly as I’m already late but shock to see Drake and 4 of his friends looking at me smirking.

“Hey Bieber. Miss me?” he said still looking at me. I lick my now dry lips and not making eye contact with him.

He chuckle. “Where’s that asshole twin of yours?” he ask taking a step closer to me.

“Umm.. Don’t know. I’m late Drake so yeah..” I trail off trying to walk pass him only to be push back to the locker harshly. I gaps at the pain shoot through my back.

I look up to be met with Drake’s death glare. He gave me the deathly look. I gulp. Oh no. He only look at me like that when he was about to beat me until I broke one of my bones or something. Yup, he use to break my nose, my hand, even knock out one of my teeth. He almost break my rib cage one time, but thank god Ryan and Chaz came and stop him before that happen. I end up in the hospital but I refuse to tell mom what happen, I was 11 years old and I didn’t need mom to deal with my little problems but I guess she knows about it already but didn’t want to pressure me in to telling.

“You listen here fag. Your fucking brother has made my life a living hell since the first day of school.” He hiss at my face. I mentally scoff. Made his life a living hell? Whatever Jason is doing to him is nothing to compare what he’s been doing to me my entire school life.

I didn’t say anything as I just stare at his eyes. I’m not looking down on the floor anymore. I need to show him that I’m not scared of him. At least try right?

“You just had your fame in this school taken away, that’s not a living hell.” I said with no emotion still looking at him. His eyes went wide as I heard his crew gaps.

He stared at me for a second and suddenly start to smirk making my heart beat fast. This is not good. He motion his hand to his crew as they make their way to us. My eyes went wide and was about to scream for help but on of them cover my mouth with their palm and they drag me away as I struggle for them let me go. Why did I said that just now? Gosh Justin!

They bring me to the back of the school. This is the place where people don’t go. This is the place for the student to hang out if they didn’t go to class, place where they smoke. Teachers don’t come back here. This is the place where I get beat up really bad a few times. My eyes welled up with tears as I know what’s coming. They don’t just bring me here if they don’t planning on hurting me. I was throw to the floor where I instantly try to get up but was knock back down when someone kick my chest. I hold my chest in pain.

I heard snickers. “Wow. Do you really think you could get away with whay you just say just now fag!” Drake yell as his friends chuckle.