We're Brothers (The End)

6 months later

Jason POV

"Oh Justin. Where are you baby bro?" I taunt walking around the house with a gun in my hand. "Come on Jay. Come out come out wherever you are." I continue to the kitchen area. I frown as I was replied with a silent but quickly smirk as an idea came up in my mind. I took a deep breath and scream as loud as I can. A very girlish scream. "Ouch! Justin! Ouch! Help me!" I plead and fake a sob.

As I have assume, the sound of footstep came running to the kitchen. "Jason! Jason! What happen?" the voice said in panic. I turn around and point the gun at him shooting him repeatedly. He groan as he fell on the ground. I smile widely and jump up and down. "I got you! Oh yeah! I got you!" I dance around in victory.

"You cheated!" he whine getting up dusting his pants. "How am I cheating?" I ask once I stop laughing. "I thought you got hurt. You tricked me!." he stomp his feet like a child he is. I roll my eyes. "We didn't set any rules last time I check." I chuckle walking to the living room putting down the nerve gun that we've been playing for about 2 hours now. Let me tell you, Justin is really good at hiding and attacking me out of nowhere but I'm good at tricking him.

I took a seat as Justin flop his body beside me. "Fuhh. I still cant believe we have the house for our self the whole day today." Justin grin. "Yeah, where is everybody anyways? I haven't seen mom at all today." I hum turning on the TV. "She just said she had to meet a friend or something." Justin reply playing with his phone now. His smile turns to frown as he stop scrolling his phone.

"What's with the frown?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows. "Umm, what date is today?" he pout looking at me. "I think it's 1st of March. Why?" I ask casually. He scrunch up his face glaring at me. "Are you seriously forgetting your own important day?" he asked. I look at him confuse as I kept thinking what so important about this day until my mind clicked. "Ohhhh..." I trailed off.

"Yeah. It's our birthday Jase!" he beamed. "Happy Birthday big brother!" he said excitedly. I couldn't help but laugh. "Happy Birthday to you too dork!" I ruffle his hair. "We so got to go out and celebrate." He stood up heading to the stairs. "But how?" I ask clearly knows that we don't have any ride. "We can call Kenny." Justin type away on his phone contacting Kenny I guess. I just shrug and focus back on TV.

"Hey Kenny!" Justin beamed as he made his way to the kitchen. I keep changing the TV but not a single show is catching my attention. Gosh! I'm bored as fuck and this isn't helping at all. I got fed up that I just end up turning off the TV and just lay on the comfy couch staring at the ceiling. Justin groan making his way out of the kitchen. "This sucks Jase. Kenny said he can't take us anywhere. He said he's busy with something Scooter ask him to do." Justin let out a breath and huff.

I sat up looking at my distress little brother. "Chill out man. It's not the end of the world." I chuckled. "Are you kidding me Jase? We're stuck at home and there's literally nothing to do. I'm going to die of boredom you know." He dramatically put his hand in the air. "Your such a drama queen. This house is fucking huge, we can always go to the game room or something." I suggest. Justin face lit up and he immediately run towards the game room. I roll my eyes and follow him.

"Are you fucking serious?!" he yell sounding annoyed. I walk behind him furrowing my eyebrows. "What?" I ask staring at Justin who were glaring at the game room door. "It's freaking lock Jason! Someone lock this door which never happens before." He frustrated bang on the door before turning around walking away. I tried to open the door and he's right. It's locked. That's odd.

I ran back to the living room seeing Justin lay on the floor or should I say sprawl like dead body on the ground. "What the hell are you doing?" I ask even though I know my twin brother can be weird when he wants too but I'm still getting used to his weirdness. "I'm trying to keep myself from getting bored." He answered casually. "By sprawling on the floor like a dead body?" I ask again. He didn't answer but continue laying on the floor.