Chapter Forty-Two

Start from the beginning

"I love you too." I say, as he moves his hands down my back onto my hips. He presses his lips onto mine for a quick peck before he lets go of me. He gives me a smile, and walks back into my room. 

I undo my hair, out of it's messy bun. I run my brush through my hair, untangling it. I straightened it yesterday, and it's grown longer than I thought, it nearly reaches my hips nearly, by a few inches. I decide on tying it half up, half down before spraying on some of my perfume, Heat by Beyonce.  I exit the bathroom and enter my room, seeing Luke still sitting on my bed. I sit down next to him, and grab my heels sitting next to my bed. Their really pretty heels, they are simple, and plain, but elegant and pretty. They are beige, and have a strap that sit on your ankle.

I slip my heels on, and bend down a little to strap them up, but instead I find Luke's hands pushing my fingers away, and find him sitting on his knees, strapping them up for me.

"I'll do it, babe." He says, I nod my head and bite my lip. I can't help how sexy yet gorgeous Luke looks in a suit, he's just so freaking perfect. I see his eyes down focusing on strapping my shoes up, I love his ocean blue eyes, I love his smile, I love every inch of him, and I love him so much it hurts. It hurts because I can't love him anymore than what I do already, and I love him that much that if I were to loose him, I'd die. He's my everything, I'm his and I can't help but worry that things won't work out, even though I'm one hundred percent sure everything will be fine, there will always be this glimmer of doubt. I trace his jawline with my finger, and his eyes move up onto me. He gives me a smile before looking back down at my shoes.

I never knew love could hurt so much, it's a good hurt, but the feeling I have in my stomach when I'm around him is these butterflies he gives me and that hurt, from how much I love him. I can't help it, I'm truly, madly, deeply in love with him, and I'll forever be his. Call me to stupid for being so young and 'in love' but it doesn't matter how old you are, as long as you understand what love is, and how to love, everything is fine I guess. I want to be his forever, I want to grow old with him, I want to be buried with him, hell, I even wanna be an Angel with him, I want to be forever with him, and nothing, and no one can change that.

"There you go, babe." He says, standing up onto his feet, He brushes off his knees, and adjusts his tie. I say thank you, before standing up. I grab his tie and pull him over to me, his hot breath tickles the skin on my face. He still towers of me even though I'm wearing heels, and I know he's mentally giggling at that. I place my spare hand on his chest.

"What I wanted to say before, baby, is that. . ." I say, my insides liquifying once more. "You look freaking sexy." His cheeks go a light pink, and my stomach fills with butterflies all because I was the reason for his blushing. I look into his eyes, and see them filled with nothing but love. I let go of his tie, and he wraps his hands around my waist.

"You look sexy too, babe. You look beautiful, as usual." He says, before skimming his hands over bottom and moving them back onto my waist. He smirks at me, as he pulls me closer to him, and bends down on his knees a little, to reach my height. He moves his face closer to mine, and his hot breath tickles my skin once more. I get impatient, and grab him by the tie, pressing my lips onto his. I let go of his tie, and run my hand around his neck, fiddling with the hair on the nape of his neck.

***

The drive to the city was fun, Luke and I just listened to a bunch of songs from All Time Low and Blink 182. His hand was placed on my knee, most of the time when that hand wasn't needed for any gears, sometimes he'd move his hand under my dress. We sung the songs together, and at every stop light, he placed a peck on my cheek or on my lips. We talked about things, teased each other, it was nice.

Now, were at the restaurant. It's an Italian restaurant. Luke admitted why he wanted to come and that was because they had pizza their, he said that you have to eat it with cutlery but he didn't care, because the pizza their is apparently the 'best'. He also said they made really good  ice cream, his Mum had came here with some friends one day, and gave him all this information. He admitted that he told her he wanted to take me out somewhere nice, and asked his Mum for some ideas. She said to come here.

Luke and I are sitting at the restaurant, on the balcony table. The balcony area is beautiful. You have a beautiful of the sea, and fairy lights are hung up everywhere. Little strawberry scented candles sit in the middle of the table, and the summer night breeze is beautiful. Luke and I had just ordered. We both ordered pizza of course, both pepperoni. We're sitting here enjoying the view of the water in silence, only two other people are out here, but they too are enjoying the view.

I watch the water crash over a few rocks, and see a few dolphins jump around further away. The stars and the moon light up the sky, and reflect in the water. As my eyes scan the beautiful view, I feel a pair burning into my skin. My eyes flicker over to Luke who's eyes are set on me, he moves his eyes away and chuckles. I look back out at the water, and feel his eyes on me again, I flicker my eyes over to him and see him looking at me again.

"What Luke?" I ask, smiling at him.

"Your so fascinated by the view, you have this sparkle in your eyes and I think it's beautiful." Luke says, placing his hand in front of his mouth as he coughs. I give him a smile, and feel him grab my hand that was sitting on the table. He fiddles with the promise ring he gave me that I never take off unless I'm showering or something.

"I know this early to be thinking about," He says. "But would you ever consider marrying me one day? If this long distance works out long enough for us to be at the right age of getting married, because I'm so in love with you, and I don't know what else to do to truly express how I feel about you. I wanna die with you, Yenessa."

I nod my head. We've only been together for a few months, but I'd marry him in a heartbeat. We don't have a ton of history together but it doesn't matter, I love him, he loves me. One day we want to express that love truly by me meeting him at the end of isle.

"Yes." I say. "I would in a heartbeat, I wanna die with you too, Luke. I love you so much it hurts."

He lets out a breath of air. "Same."