It's Alex Gaskarth

I run my shaking fingers through my hair, getting ready for the night of my life. My dark skinny jeans hug in all the right places, ripped up to let people know I mean business. My top of choice, perfectly ironed for the occasion, is a deep red flannel plaid shirt. I debate on throwing my favorite ATL beanie on before my phone starts vibrating. Picking it out of my too tight jeans, I look to see it is Lisa and answer.

"Hello?" I inquire before hearing a series of screams and laughter. I smile big, leaving my beanie on the bed, and walk downstairs towards the front entrance.

"Jackie Jack Jack! Get your ass down here pronto," she yelled as other girls giggled and chanted with her. I gotta love friends as eager as I am to see All Time Low. All of us agreed while we may ride in separate vehicles, making sure we can carry all bodies going, we will leave and arrive there together. It's my night and I want to make sure we sit in the same area.

I laugh excitedly too and yell, "coming girls," before hanging up and hopping into my vehicle. I set the music from my phone to play in the car, All Time Low of course, and rush off to our meeting spot at the venue. I bob my head and weave my way through traffic, my heart racing faster than my car.

* * *
Once we all arrive, I hug everyone tight and separate to go backstage. Sadly none of my friends were able to get meet and greet tickets because not even I knew until last minute. However, I'll make sure to meet them hard enough for all of us. I could tell everyone was pumped like me. Jumping, screaming, and shaking from anticipation while they wait in front of the venue. We made sure to get here before much of anyone else did. It just means that much to us.

I round the corner past the front doors to the side of the building. Security stared me down like I had no permission to be here. Quickly showing them the badge, my hands fumbling to pick it from my neck, they simply nod and one opens the door. The thick, warm air stuck to me as I walk down a few steps and into the hall. My heart was racing, my face blushing as reality hit me. Slowly I walk down the never ending hall with a few turns, listening to the chatter in the distance. At the end of the tunnel was a break of light, and I smile big.

I enter the wide, bright room backstage to everything else. Glancing around I see many fans crying, chatting, and hopping joyously knowing what is to come. I look over to my left and notice piles of equipment and smile big. It felt too good to be true. Was I dreaming? I shyly inch myself into the small crowd of fans, still blushing and still with a pounding heart. I get to chatting with a few, some following them on tour which must me amazing. Some tell me this is their first concert ever, and I have to simply agree. What better way to have a first though.

Suddenly the lights dim and everyone hushes before they brighten again. Screams comparing to thousands of voices sprung up, drowning my ears. I could not believe roughly 40 people could make this much noise. Looking over to where everyone was flowing, I notice them. All Time Low. I gasp and mindlessly rush over to see them. I see all of them smiling and hugging the fans before security breaks it up.

"Everyone get back, everyone has to get fair time," the buff man spoke. He watches as the crowd breaks away and anxiously waits for further instructions. I could not see much of them, only quick glances of hair and smiles through the crowding fans.

"Today is someone's birthday, and out of respect they will go first," he announced. Everyone softly awe'd knowing it wasn't their birthday. My heart sank. My eyes widen with immense nervousness.

He peered down at his clipboard to announce the name, "Jack Barakat?" I slowly lift my hand up as everyone's eyes dart to me. I gulp, my heart already running out the door. I feel my palms sweat as everyone makes a direct path for me to get through.

"C'mon son, we do not have all day," he retorts in an authoritative voice.

"O-Okay," I breathe as I shuffle my feet. Some fans took the liberty of pushing me along with smiles and giggles. I finally look up from my feet once I make it to them. I feel my stomach rise into my throat. I hear an airy chuckle, so sweet in sound.

"Jack?," the man speaks before patting my shoulder gently. I lock eyes with the one person I never thought I would see face to face. The one person who drove me insane to think about. The one person with a grin on his face and who pulls me into a friendly embrace as he rubs my back. It's Alex Gaskarth.