25

— youna pov (same day | 3:15pm)
there were a few minutes before the bell would ring and school would be over. i texted seomi even though she was in class

seobun(⁎⁍̴̛ᴗ⁍̴̛⁎)

let's go shopping

wow. you?
shopping?
afterschool?
that's so unusual.
but of course
anything for you bb

aw yes.
i just want to finally get over him
( seen )

there was a few minutes of seomi leaving me on seen, before replying. maybe it was because the teacher caught her on her phone. obviously i was class time.

messages
seobun(⁎⁍̴̛ᴗ⁍̴̛⁎): lol ok

— time skip to shopping
"i'm gonna make myself look like a complete thot," i joked.

"clothes wise?" seomi asked.

"yeah."

"you'd actually look good in cami and crop tops," seomi replied.

my afternoon was spent on shopping and eating. i bought way more clothes than i thought. i bought a new pair of hoops and a tonn of makeup.

it was currently 8:57pm and seomi was in the shower.

"i'm going to sleep early today i'm drained. sorry youna," seomi said when she came out of the shower.

"it's ok," i said and took a sip from my iced coffee.

when seomi made the bed all comfy and fall asleep quickly, i was still thinking of things to do for the night.

for the first time ever, i decided to go to the night club. everyone knew about it, but no one i ever knew really went.

perfect.

i started to do my makeup. not too much because i was honestly too lazy. i wore an oliver green halter top and black ripped jean shorts. i put on my new hoops and curled my hair.

i put on my black ankle boots and zipped it up. although i was dark out, I knew it wouldn't be too dark in the club and to prevent people from seeing my dead ass, i wore my greyish-blue gentle monster love punch sunglasses.

i slipped my phone into the back pocket of my shorts and headed out the door. although the club wasn't too close to my house, it wasn't too far either so i decided to walk there instead of driving.

when i got to the club, i instantly saw many people making out. however i found a table in the corner vacant. i smiled to myself and started walking over to the table.

when i was about to sit down, someone said in a stern voice, "excuse me that's me seat."

my head naturally jerked up to see who it was, "oh sorry."

"no it's ok i was joking," he laughed. "so what's your name and why are you here?"

"woah there," i joked back.

"what? you think i'm some human trafficker?"

"you know.. it's possible," i continued joking.

"nahh," he laughed. "my name's chanyeol. i come here often to finish my work."

"that's cool. but why here out of all places? people would usually go to quiet places to study," i asked. "oh and my name's youna."

"well, youna. i always think of things i don't want to in quiet places," chanyeol explained.

"smoke a blunt," i joked. then i pulled a chair from another table to sit down across from chanyeol.

"i have."

"oh-" i said surprised.

"it helps but i need to get my work done yaknow," chanyeol replied. "why did you ask though. do you have the same problems?"

"well.. i guess not. stuff happened and i can't sleep," i answered.

"insomnia?" he asked.

"i guess," i mumbled.

"want to talk about it?" he offered.

we ended up talking for a long time. it was probably 6 hours after our meeting did he pull up the question, "do you want to try?"

"try what?"

"smoking a blunt."

i hesitsted before answering. "yes," i laughed.
(a/n UM SORRY BUT I WANTED TO PORTRAY YOUNA AS A A A BAD GIRL.)

— time skip (5:35am)
i walked back home feeling ten times more relieved than i ever have in the past few weeks.

"let's meet up at 11am. you don't have school and i'm probably going to end up ditching anyways," i smiled.

"sure," chanyeol laughed and snuck his arm around my waist while he stared off into the darkness.

a smile crept up on my face as i thought about chanyeol. it's only been a night since i've never chanyeol, but he was genuine. i could feel it. he even stayed up all night with me just to help me relieve stress.

i was feeling all giddy just by thinking of him. i walked into my house and closed the door behind me. youna and seungmin was still asleep. while they were, i decided to take a shower to get rid of any smell on my indicating that i went out.
(a/n i don't really know how drugs work so let's say she becomes clean and doesn't have whatever weed smell on her.)

after showering, it was 6 and since seomi and seungmin we're going to wake up in about an hour, i had time to make them (a really good) breakfast.

new character
park chanyeol
╰ instagram: @chnyeol
╰ met youna through the night club
╰ spoiler: wildin