21

— youna pov
i walked back home, still stunned by what had happened.

the first thing i saw was seungmin. his eyes looked like they were telling me "you look like a mess what happened?"

i stood there and bit my lower lip.

"we broke up," i managed to mumble out.

seungmin was shocked. he stood there for a minute before pulling me into a hug. "i'm so sorry," he said.

did he already know this was going to happen? after all he was friends with hyunjin. then how come he never told me? he never thought this was going to happen? never crossed his mind?

did he know who that other girl was?

maybe?

i let out a deep sigh before pulling out of the hug and dragging myself to my room.

i laid myself on my bed and stared at the ceiling.

not knowing for how long i've been just staring at the ceiling, i heard seungmin knock on my door.

"what?" i said.

"seomi is calling you for the millionth time," he answered, then opened my door and threw my phone at me.

seeing that i only had 7% left, i quickly scrambled to find a charger. by that time, the call had already stopped ringing.

calls
72 missed calls from seobun(⁎⁍̴̛ᴗ⁍̴̛⁎)

messages
492 messages from seobun(⁎⁍̴̛ᴗ⁍̴̛⁎)
130 messages from jisung

instagram
1,835,924 liked your posts

i didn't realize that it was 2am already. i unlocked my phone and tapped the instagram icon. right, forgot to delete the posts. afterwards, going to the photo album.

i looked at all the photos for a good few minutes before deleting them.

another sigh escaped my mouth.

i tried to put myself to sleep. time past by while scenes replayed in my head.

3:23am

i hesitated before calling seomi.

he-

what the fuck why didn't you answer my texts or calls
are you ok
i found out what happened from felix
hyunjin told felix
he's a dick
hello?

my lips quivered.

can you come over

of course

*beep beep*

the call ended.

i walked myself to the kitchen and started making a warm coffee. i was tired but i couldn't sleep. might as well not be tired right?

thinking of, seomi was coming over late now too; so i made one for her too.

just when i finished making seomi's cup of coffee, i heard the door slam open. the sound of things dropping and heavy breaths filled the air for a minute.

then i felt a pair of arms pull me into a hug.

"are you ok," seomi said between breaths in the middle of the hug.

"i'm fine.."

"no you're not. otherwise you wouldn't be up this late at night. seungmin also told me you were doing absolutely nothing.

"here," i handed her the cup of coffee i made. "you already know what happened; movie night?"

she scoffed with eyes looking at me like i was kidding, but the corners of her lips slowly curled up and a scoff escaped her mouth again, "sure."

i smiled in returned and walked to my room.

seomi found a movie on my laptop and connected it to the tv in my room. i ran to turn off the lights and ran back to the bed.

after the movie ended, i found seomi asleep next to me. seeing that, i tucked her in and went to clean up the mess we made while watching the movie.

after all that was done, i noticed it was already 6:13am.