22

— youna pov
while seomi was sleeping, i watched another movie cause i still couldn't sleep. that was when i got another notification.

[ yxuna ] @hyunjcn just posted a photo

i swiped to see what he was up to. not gonna lie i was nervous to see what he posted. the minute i did, i instantly regretted.

it was another photo of him and that other girl.

i didn't cry, but i did felt my heart aching. maybe i was just too shocked to physically react.

for the rest of the day, seomi tried to cheer me up but i guess i just wasn't in the mood. soon, it was 1:00am again. seomi said she would stay over until i get over everything.

it was nice, but she would fall asleep every few hours. i could tell her sleep schedule was completely fucked up and it was my fault.

i got up from my bed and made myself another cup of coffee.

— time skip to the end of sunday

another day passed and after today, the day i was dreading would come. monday. the day i would see him in school and feel like the tiniest person ever.

i walked myself to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. my eyes told me i was tired but couldn't sleep.

another night, another coffee.

when the sun rose, i gently shook seomi to wake her up. seomi stayed over for the past two days, but i was going to tell her that she should probably go back.

"what about you? no i'll stay until you get over his ass," seomi disagreed.

"whatever girly, get ready for school," i sighed.

"you know. i don't have as many classes with you as hyunjin does. if he tries anything, brush it off," seomi said.

"yeah yea.. also, what's her name?" i asked in curiosity. i'm sure i would be seeing a lot of her now.

"hyeri," seomi answered.

"oh.. anyways let's go," i added and slipped on my shoes.

when i took my first step in the school, i didn't feel like being there; having a possibility of seeing him and her together.

i felt so tiny and wanted to slip away. the first bell rang though, symbolizing that the first period was about to start soon. but i didn't feel like going, so i started walking to a classroom location on the third floor of school.

it was a classroom that i used to go to when i didn't want to be in class. really, no one knew i went there or that that classroom even actually existed.

it's been a good few months since i've been there. i still remember how it looked like. wooden floors, a piano placed in one corner near the windows, light naturally filling in the gaps of the classroom, chairs put away neatly in the other side of the room, a green chalkboard spread across the wall opposite from the windows.

on my way there, in the small corners of my eyes, i saw a boy back hug another girl. they were smiling and laughing lots.

i unconsciously stared for a minute, not realizing that the boy looked back at me. only then did i realize it was hyunjin and hyerin.

not gonna lie, they do look good together.

i could only attempt to brush the thought off and continue walking to the classroom.

when i opened the door, the sight, smell, sounds and everything calmed me. i sat myself down in front of the piano.

my fingers ran across the piano keys. i started to play a classical piece, putting every one of my emotions into every note i played.

time flew by quite quickly as it was already lunch. i didn't bring myself lunch, which meant that i had to get out of the room for food.

please don't let me see them, i thought to myself.

i don't know if it was someone jinxing me, but the first thing i saw after walking down the stairs were hyunjin and hyeri. there were also a couple of hyeri's friends behind them.

"barbies, never let me see her again," hyeri looked me up and down with a disgusted face.

i focused my eyes on hyunjin. was he really going to do nothing?

"let's go babe," he only said and left with hyeri.

there were about 5 of them left. all girls. all looking at me. all about to do something.

but what? but why? why me?

"i don't know what happened exactly. but i heard you got in the way of their relationship," one said.

"really?" another said.

"damn. what a slut," a third one replied.

"she's not even that pretty," a fourth one added.

"no matter what. no one gets in the way of a relationship and gets away with it," the first one stated.